Monday, December 31, 2012

Products that I have used up recently

 Hello there!


Happy New Years Eve to everyone! I cannot believe that tomorrow is the start of 2013! Where has the time gone? Well, to bring an end to the new year on my blog I thought I would share with you some of the products that I have used up recently and If I plan on repurchasing (or already did).  So lets get to it!
So lets start off with body products.  This first one is by Soap & Glory and it is The Scrub of Your Life body scrub.  I love this stuff so much, this is my second or third tube of it.  I have not repurchased it yet, but I definitely plan on doing so. I love to exfoliate and this really gets the job done.  It has the signature Soap & Glory scent which is a light floral smell.  I am not big on floral smells, but I love this one for some reason.
$16 at Sephora
Click here to check it out!
 The next body product that I have used up is the Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter.  I have pretty dry skin and I like to use this thick body butter all over when I get out of the shower.  Again, it has that signature Soap & Glory scent.  I love how this makes my skin feel and the fact that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.  I actually got another one of these for Christmas so I am all set here!
$18 at Sephora
Click here to check it out!
My last "body" product is the Bath & Body Works Anti Bacterial Foaming Hand soap in Midnight Pomegranate. This is the 3rd or 4th one I have gone through. I originally bought this because it was purple and matched the decor in my bathroom, but then everyone started complimenting on how good it smelled (even guys!).  So I always keep this one stocked under the sink.  
$5.50 at Bath & Body Works
This is currently not on their website, but it may be available in stores. 
 Next up is a hair product that I purchased at the end of July and it is the Aveda Volumizing Tonic.  The girl who cut my hair that day used this on my hair and I had to have it.  It just gives your hair a boost of volume, and I really need that with my fine hair.  I bought the travel size to try out and take with me on my vacation the next day. I was going to repurchase this the last time I got my hair cut, but the girl told me that had a new product that I should try out, so I bought that one instead.  We shall see if I like it as much as this one. 
$9.50 for travel size at Aveda
Click here to check it out!

The next product I have completely used up is a Birchbox find and it is the Oscar Blandi Texture & Volume Spray.  If you read my last post, you'll know that this was a favorite of mine last month and that I did already go out and buy another little bottle of this.  I love this to give my hair a boost whether I am leaving it straight or curling it. 
$11 for travel size at Ulta
Click here to check it out!

This next product took me quite a long time to use up, but I don't think I could live without this, and it is the Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. If you have not tried a setting spray, I suggest to go try this one out (they also have one for dry skin and oily skin).  This really does set your makeup.  I use this every day, and even on days when I go to the gym directly after work (I don't usually take my makeup off until I get home from the gym), it still looks flawless as when I first put it on that morning.  I think I mention in my last favorites blog that I did repurchase this from Ulta with a coupon they sent me, yay!
$29 at Ulta or Sephora
Click here to check it out!
 I am pretty sad to say that I have used up my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation.  I bought this pretty early on in 2012 and used it almost every day up until the fall, when I was looking for a more full coverage foundation.  I definitely want to repurchase this, but I will probably wait until the spring to do so.  I love this for a lightweight foundation and feels so amazing on the skin.  A little bit of this goes a very long way.  
$45 at Macy's
Click here to check it out!
I am actually pretty happy to be done with this Sephora Lash & Eyebrow Mascara. This is just a clear eyebrow gel, or it used to be clear.  It has changed color as it has slowly picked up the powder and pencil I put on my brows.  At the end of this it started to put out big globs of gel onto my brows.  Thank goodness for my new eyebrow gel (that is in my december favorites blog).  I don't think I will repurchase this, I will probably look for something a little more affordable since it is just a clear gel.  
$12 at Sephora (they do not have this same exact one anymore)
Click here to check it out!

Last but not least, I have finally used up my Nars Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara. I absolutely love this mascara.  I have never heard much about this anywhere, but a girl at Sephora used it one me once and I just loved it!  I like more natural but volumized looking lashes and this really does achieve that.  The only bad thing about this is that is pretty darn difficult to remove, but I still love it. Thankfully, my husband bought me a replacement for Christmas! 
$25 at Sephora
Click here to check it out!
So there you have it! Those are all of the products I have used up recently.  Let me know if you liked this and would like me to keep doing these every so often.  I just have to remember to keep the containers and not toss them.  I hope you enjoyed!

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment