Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Influenster Holiday VoxBox

Hello Everyone!

Well, I hope everyone had a great Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate and enjoyed your time off from work or school, I know I sure did.  Well, this blog post is going to be about the Influenster Holiday VoxBox that I received this past weekend.  If you don't know what Influenster is you can check out my last post about it, but it is basically a site where you can review products and they send you products to review. 


The first item up, the Quaker Real Medleys Cherry Pistachio Oatmeal. I do like oatmeal, but...we will have to see about this. I like that it is an individual serving and it is in a to-go cup.  
$1.79 per cup
 Next up, Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask. I love these! I always pick a couple of these up when I go to Ulta, but I have never tried the Chocolate Masque so I am excited to try this one out!
$1.99
 Next we have a packed of EBOOST.  This looks interesting, I think the flavor would be good, Acai Pomegranate, yum. This would really be good mid afternoon at work when you really need that pick me up, but holy cow they are pretty expensive!
$28 for a box of 20 effervescent powders. 
 I was REALLY excited when I saw that this was in the box and it is the Goody QuikStyle Brush Half Round Style. I have been wanting to try one of these brushes for a while now because I have long hair and it just takes so long to dry and this is supposed to cut the drying time with the little microfiber bristles.  I have used this a couple times and I really like it so far.  It does seem to dry my hair a bit quicker but is just nice to use when your hair is wet. 
$11.99
 I recently got an NYC lip gloss as a gift and I have really been liking it, so I was pretty excited when I saw that they included one in this box.  This one is the NYC Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City.  I have been wearing this for the past few days and I just love it.  It is a really great nude gloss that isn't sticky and is really affordable!
$2.49
 Next up are these Kiss Nail Dress stick on nail patterns.  I was pretty excited about these.  I really like the two patterns that they included. They have rhinestones and glitter on them. However, I did put these on this past Sunday.  They were quite easy to apply, which is a plus. But...I have pretty small nails so, I ran out of the small ones when I got to my last two fingers and had to just manage and cut them down and they didn't want to stay stuck to my nail right away.  By the next morning they had stuck down completely, but...they catch on EVERYTHING! You know when you have chipped nail polish or a crack in your nail and you catch on your sweaters and your hair...yea, annoying.  I tried and tried to put up with it because they really did look great, but by mid afternoon today, I just couldn't take it anymore and I tore them off, which was quite an easy task (thumbs up for that!).  I am hoping that the gold ones are less catchy that the black rhinestone ones, so we will see with those. Overall they aren't bad, but maybe a clear coat of nail polish will help. 
$6.99
 Lastly, they included a coupon for Sole Society which is an online shoe store (they have some GREAT shoes) and this is for $25 off your first pair of shoes. This is not a subscription service site, you just buy what you want, no sign up to be billed monthly. I would definitely recommend checking them out. SoleSociety.com  The code is INFLUENSTER25 and it expires January 31st, 2013. 


Well, that was the box! What a great box, and to ship this to me for free just to try these products out and do reviews on them is amazing!  If you haven't been on Influenster, check it out, it is also good to look at reviews about a product you may be thinking about buying.

Have you tried out any of these products? If so, what did you think of them?

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment