Saturday, December 1, 2012

November Favorites!

Hello there!

Can you believe that November is over and its already December, which means it is almost Christmas?! The time is just flying by but I am very excited for Christmas, I already have all of my decorations up. But....It's time again for monthly favorites! I have a few new favorites that I have been loving for the past month.  So lets jump right in!
My first favorite is a repeat from last month and it is the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation.   I am just in love with this foundation.  It has amazing coverage but doesn't feel too heavy on the skin.  It just melts right in and gives you a flawless finish. I am in the color Beige Ivory.


Next up is one of the minis from the kit I purchased from Sephora and that is the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer.  I am loving this right now because it gives you that natural looking bronze glow and it is matte.  This is very nicely pigmented so I just need to tap my brush in lightly to get enough color.  I think I will most definitely be repurchasing this once I use this one up. 


Next up is another mini from the Sephora kit and it is Benefit High Beam. I am IN LOVE with this.  It gives you the most gorgeous pearlescent glow to your skin. It isn't sparkly or shimmery but pearlescent and you don't need very much at all. 

My next favorite has been this Loreal Infallible eyeshadow in Iced Latte.  I know there has been some buzz about this recently on YouTube and in the blogger world so I had to pick it up.  It is a gorgeous champagne pressed loose powder shadow.  I have been wearing this almost every day.  I love champagne colored shadows and this one is so pretty on the lid. 

I have two lip favorites for this past month.  The first is this Loreal Color Riche Balm in Heavenly Berry.  I picked this up on a whim quite a few weeks ago and oh my goodness, it smells like cotton candy!  I don't know about you, but I love sweet smells and this just smells amazing.  It gives a very very light sheer wash of color on your lips.  This is one of those balms that you can put on without a mirror and just gives a teeny bit of color and a nice sheen on your lips and is very moisturizing. 


My second lip favorite is this Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum. Yep, another repeat.  I just love this color and how moisturizing these are.  I cannot get enough of them! ( I will be posting my Lip Butter collection soon).  



So I have a new mascara favorite.  I figured since I have so many mascaras that I should probably use more of them and actually form an opinion on ones I haven't used very much or at all.  I cannot remember if I bought this or got it as a free gift, but the Benefit BAD Gal Lash has been sitting in my mascara bin for a while and I haven't ever used it. Oh how I have been loving this.  I do love big fat natural bristled brushes.  The formula is a quite wet, so I do wipe some off of the brush with a tissue before I apply so that it doesn't clump like crazy on my lashes.  This mascara gives a nice natural look which I love for every day. 

My nail polish favorite for the month is most definitely OPI Skyfall.  Oh my is this a gorgeous color.  It is just a nice deep oxblood color and goes on so creamy and opaque. I wore this for 2 weeks in a row this month.  I think I am going to paint in on again tonight maybe. 



And we have come to the end of another monthly favorites blog.  I hope you enjoyed and maybe got some ideas of new products you may want to try out.  

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment