Saturday, December 8, 2012

Revlon Lip Butter Collection and Review


 Hello there!



 I am sure that most of you have heard of and probably own at least one of the Revlon Lip Butters.  They have been a huge hit and are such a great product.  I am going to show you all of the colors that I own and swatches and what I think of each individual color.  So lets get started!

I will go from lightest to darkest.  So first up is Creme Brulee.  When I first heard about these earlier this year, this was one of the colors I wanted the most.  It is a very nude/peach sheer color. It has some sheen to it, but no glitter.



Next up is Peach Parfait. Like its name, it is a very pinky peach color, quite a bit more pigmented than Creme Brulee. This one does have some sparkle/glitter in it. This is a really nice every day color.  



The next color in my collection is Strawberry Shortcake.  This is one of the first colors I picked up.  I thought it was such a pretty baby pink color.  This one has no glitter or sparkle in it.  It is just a nice bright baby pink color.  



Sweet Tart, along with Strawberry Shortcake, was the first lip butter that I picked up.  This one is a bit darker than Strawberry Shortcake.  It doesn't have quite as much shine to the others and has no glitter or sparkles in it.  Sweet Tart is a really nice hot pink. 



This next one is among my absolute favorites!  Berry Smoothie is a really nice and creamy like berry color that is a great every day color.  It's not too dark where it really takes over from the rest of your makeup, but just gives your lips a nice wash of color. It is not as pigmented as Sweet Tart, but it is build-able and has subtle shimmers in it. 



This next you'll have seen in a couple favorites blogs, and it is Sugar Plum.  This is a really great color if you want to amp up your look with a darker lip.  This one is deeper than Berry Smoothie and little bit more pigmented and little sheen to it.  I have been loving this for the fall season.  



Last but not least, is the darkest and most pigmented color in my collection, Red Velvet.  This is such a gorgeous deep brick red color, perfect for the color months.  This one has absolutely no shimmer or sparkle to it.  



So there you have it, my entire Revlon Lip Butter collection.  I hope you enjoyed reading.  If you haven't tried out the Lip Butters yet, I would highly recommend you check them out, even if you are not a lipstick person.  These all feel so great on the lips and they go on so smoothly and by far become my favorite lip products to use.

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment