Sunday, November 25, 2012

November Birchbox

Hello ladies!
 

It is finally time for my November Birchbox reveal.  This months box came very late, I just received it yesterday the 24th! I knew it was going to be a little late because of the storm and everything, but wow, this is super late.  Anyway, this months box is a definite improvement over last months, thank goodness.  So, lets just jump right in!

First up is this Oscar Blandi Pronto Texture & Volume Spray. This light, nonsticky spray gives dry hair a voluminous, sexy, tousled look.  Spray from ends to roots for best results.  It's great for updos, too!  I cannot lie, I am very excited to try this out.  I have very fine hair and it is really hard to get any sort of volume in it.  I also love that it is a large enough sample to try out more than once.  
Full-size, $25 for 1.5 oz
Sample worth: $7.33
Check it out on the Birchbox website
 Next up is the Mox Botanicals Pomegranate & Fig Lip Butter.  This eco-chic balm, in an exclusive flavor, revives lips with avocado oil and shea butter.  I have super dry lips to begin with and it just gets worse in the colder months so this will be really great to keep in my purse even though I normally don't like lip balms that come in a pot, they just get so messy on your fingers.  It doesn't have an overly strong smell, but it is a nice one.  
Full-size, $16 for 0.2 oz
Sample worth: $8
Check it out on the Birchbox website
 Next we have 2 samples of the La Fresh Eco-Beauty Waterproof Makeup Remover.  Even the most stubborn mascara will disappear when you use these biodegradable wipes, laced with moisturizing jojoba and other plan oils.  If these really do what they say and remove even the most stubborn mascara, i'll definitely be buying these.  Ever try to get waterproof mascara off? It is a total pain.  My NARS mascara is the WORST at getting off, its almost impossible. I really hope these work, can't wait to try these. 
18 individually wrapped wipes, $9.99
Sample worth: $1.11
Check them out on the Birchbox website
 Oh my goodness, I am extremely excited about this next product! MASCARA! Finally some makeup products! This is the ModelCo Fibre Lashxtend Lengthening Mascara.  Falsies without the full.  This innovative mascara uses tiny lash-extending fibers to give you a lengthy fringe.  Tip: Rotate the wand inside the bottle to pick up the fibers. I love mascara and even more I love mascara with a big natural bristled brush! And what a great idea to put a mirror on one side so you could touch up if you are out.  I will most definitely be trying this out and giving a more in depth review on this. 
Full-size, $24
Sample worth: $24
Check it out on the Birchbox website
 Next is an extra that they want you to give to that lucky guy in your life. John Varvatos Artisan.  Give this extra sample to a lucky guy.  It's a modern blend of energizing citrus and warm woods.  After he's been dapper-fied, send him over to birchbox.com/men to learn all about Birchbox Man.  My husband happened to be sitting right next to me when I was opening my box and so I handed this to him to smell and he liked it.  You really can smell both the citrus and woodsy smell.  It is not too overpowering which is nice. 
Full-size, $62 2.5 oz
Sample worth: $1.55
Check it out on the Birchbox website
 They also threw in a coupon for $15 off a pair of Chromatic heels.  They sell for for $88 on Chromaticgallerie.com.  They have a multitude of colors and even size of heel!  The code is BIRCHFRIEND15 if you are interested in these.  The code expires on 12/31/12.  


This next little extra is really cute for the upcoming holidays.  It is one of those little boxes that you can just throw something in and fold in the end flaps and your wrapping is done!  This one has some boxes you can check on the back as of why you are giving the gift.  


And finally the last item is the Birchbox Holiday 2012 gift guide.  This was a really cute thing to look through and give some ideas to as of what to give people for the holidays.  

Total box worth: $41.99!


Well holy moly, that was quite a Birchbox! I have not been the most excited about my last couple and this one has definitely made up for it.  I am not disappointed by one thing I got.  I cannot wait to try these products out, do some reviews and who knows, maybe some of these will show up in my December Favorites!
My Christmas tree and stockings!
Have you decorated for the Holidays yet?! 
XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment