Thursday, November 22, 2012

Influenster College VoxBox

Hello there!

So about a week ago, I received the Influenster College VoxBox.  If you don't know what Influenster is, it is a website where you can review different products and answer questions and you get points for different things.  The website is completely free.  Every now and then you can be eligible for a VoxBox, which is where they send you a box of products (usually themed) for you to review on the influenster website.  So I was eligible for the College VoxBox and I got it in the mail about a week ago and thought I would show you guys what they sent and my initial reactions on a few things.




The first item in the box is a set of imPress Press-on Manicure.  I have never tried these before but have heard good things about them.  I am definitely not someone to wear fake nails but these could be fun for a girls night out.  I like that it comes with 24 nails in various sizes so you can get 2 uses out of them.
$5.99 for colors, $7.99 for patterns

The next product in the box is the NYC Glitter Pencil in Show Time.  This is a black eyeliner that has glitter in it.  It is a nice soft eyeliner and the glitter is not very chunky but just a nice subtle sparkle.  
$2.49 per pencil
 Next up are these Energy Sheets.  I was actually pretty excited about these.  I was going to be going out the next night and I am not a late night person at all and thought that I would give these a try.  They looked like those little listerine strips and looked interesting. They tasted SO bad! It was like that bad medicine taste.  Just gross and they didn't dissolve very well.  I really don't like these at all. 
$5.95 per pack of 10 sheets
 Next up, Tropical Necco Wafers.  I am so not a fan of Necco Wafers.  In fact, I didn't even know that they still made them.  I am pretty iffy on whether or not I want to try them, but they do smell very good.  
$1.25 each
 And lastly is this Pantel EnerGel-X Campaign pen.  I do have a love for pens, especially gel pens.  This one seems a little scratchy on paper, but I will definitely use it. 
$1.90 per pen
 So that was the Influenster College VoxBox.  Click here if you want to check out Influenster. 

XOXO
Kristen 

No comments:

Post a Comment