Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nail of the day

Hello ladies!

2 Coats
Last week, Ulta was having a sale on the Muppets nail polish collection for OPI.  They were 2 for $12, so I went and picked some up, mostly for christmas gifts.  But I did keep one for myself, because I just couldn't help it.  So I picked up Meep-Meep-Meep and painted my nails yesterday.  I know its not exactly a fall color, but I love pink and I love sparkles, so the two of those together is something I just could not resist.
Meep-Meep-Meep is a very hot pink (it looks quite a bit darker in the bottle than it does on the nail) and has pink glitter in it. It doesn't come out overly glittery on the nail, but more shimmery.  It was very easy to work with, though I may try to put on another coat next time to see if it comes out as dark as it is in the bottle.  

Overall, I love it.  It is such a great hot pink and I love that it has glitter/shimmer in it. 

Did any of you pick up any of the 2/$12 Muppets collection OPI nail polishes?

XOXO
Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment