Sunday, November 4, 2012

Mini Bath & Body Works Haul

Hello everyone!
I did a little bit of shopping this weekend ( I was attempting to do some Christmas shopping but failed) and I went to Bath & Body Works.  I mainly went because I had a 20% off your entire purchase coupon and their candles were 2 for $20.  So I picked up a couple of those and some other things. 

The very first thing I put in shopping bag was the Mahogany Teakwood 3-wick candle. I had almost bought this the last time I was at Bath & Body Works, but decided against it at the last minute in favor of another candle, so I made sure to pick it up this time.  I had the scent in the fragrance plug for my wallflower and it just smelled so amazing.  I cannot wait to burn this. 
Revel in the cozy fine woods fragrances of mahogany, cedarwood and oak, highlighted by delicate lavender and geranium notes. 

Next I grabbed the Holiday 3-wick candle.  I had a hard time figuring out which candle I wanted to complete the 2 for $20, but in the end I chose this one because I thought it would be really nice to burn around the holidays and have that great cinnamon smell to really get you into that holiday spirit.  I also love that the label on it and that it is red.  It will go great with the holiday decor in my
Capture the essence of a yuletide gathering at home with spices and a special blend of cinnamon and clove highlighted by sprightly bergamot.

The next item I picked up was a wallflower.  I wanted one that would be cute to have around during the holidays and colder months.  So I picked up this cute silver snowflake one.  

And to go along with the wallflower and since they were 4 for $20, I grabbed three of the fragrance plugs.  I picked up a Holiday one because I loved the smell of the candle so much I thought this would be great to have as well, and because I love the Mahogany Teakwood plug so much I picked up two more.  
(Left to right) Holiday, Mahogany Teakwood, Mahogany Teakwood


I will definitely be going back to stock up on some more great holiday scents (for me and for gifts).  They gave out some great coupons when you purchased something. 

Warning, as I was walking around smelling all of these wonderful candles, I came across one called Thanksgiving.  So I took a whiff, and oh lord, that was possibly the worst smelling candle ever.  I cannot believe that they even thought to bring that one out.  They describe it as followed: Give thanks and fill your home with a delicious blend of sweet potatoes, nutmeg, pecans, vanilla and melted butter that smells almost good enough to eat!  Oh no, it does not smell like that at all.  I usually like most of the candles at Bath & Body Works, but oh wow, this one was just awful. 

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment