Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Outfit of the day - Halloween!

Hello Ladies!
Happy Halloween! Quite possibly my favorite holiday of the year (besides maybe Christmas) is today!! I didn't exactly dress up today, I mean, I'm at work. But I did put together a more Halloween-y look for the day. I am wearing my skeleton earrings that I got from either Claire's or Target a few years ago and my sparkly lips ring that I bought at Target about a month ago.
 I am wearing my orangey/coral Audrey Brooke flats that I bought from DSW in the spring and I am also wearing my black faux snakeskin skinny jeans that I just bought from Kohls this past weekend (Apt 9?) My top is also from my shopping trip to Kohls this past weekend. It is just a black chiffon flowy top from LC Lauren Conrad.



Did any of you dress up at work today? Comment with a picture if you did!

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment