Saturday, September 29, 2012

Urban Decay Smoked 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil Set: Review

(from left to right) Uzi, Zero, Demolition, Smog, Empire, Mainline
Hello again ladies.
I finally went back to ULTA to pick up the Urban Decay Smoked 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil Set! And I am definitely not disappointed. 

All of these pencils are very creamy and easy to apply as expected from Urban Decay.  This set  includes two brand new shades (Smog and Mainline), two shades brought back by popular demand (Uzi and Empire) and two best-sellers (Zero and demolition).  



Uzi is a gunmetal taupe with silver micro glitter.  Zero is a matte black.  Demolition is a deep matte brown (I will get a ton of use out of this).  Smog is a metallic copper. Empire is a dark satin eggplant.  Mainline is a dark green/blue matte (comes off like a teal).

(From top to bottom) Uzi, Zero, Demolition, Smog, Empire, Mainline

All swatches were about 2-3 passes across my skin.  As you can see, they are quite pigmented.  I am very excited to use these to enhance my makeup.  Not one of these colors is disappointing in this set.  They are all very beautiful and will be great to use for fall.  I have definitely been in the market for some great eyeliners and I only have 2 colored ones.  This will make a great addition to my collection. 

What is your favorite eyeliner to wear?
XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment