Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Makeup Tag!

Hey guys! So today I thought I would do a tag blog, because they can be so fun, and will help you get to know me a little better.  So, if you are reading this tag, then I tag you! Make sure to comment with a link to your blog so I can read it!





1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
My mom used to put makeup on me for dance shows and cheerleading competitions, but I didn't really start wearing makeup until maybe high school.  Even then, I don't remember wearing very much at all. Maybe a little concealer and eyeshadow? I really got into makeup when I started college and now I am a full fledged makeup junkie. 

2. How did you get into makeup?
I think I got into makeup by watching all of my friends wear it (my mom hardly wore makeup at all) and that made me want to try it.  And it really took off from there, I started looking for tutorials online and different brands to try. 

3. What are some of your favorite brands?
I love Urban Decay, I have both the NAKED and NAKED 2 palette and they are amazing quality.  I also love NARS and Revlon.  I have probably makeup from almost every brand you could find at the drugstore or sephora, but those are my top 3. 

4. What does makeup mean to you?
Makeup to me is just fun.  I can really show off my artistic ability through makeup (halloween is always fun!). I enjoy the process of picking out what to wear and how to apply it.  I really enjoy teaching other people the tips and tricks I know.  

5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face, what would they be?
 Foundation/tinted moisturizer, blush, cream eye shadow, mascara

6. What is your favorite thing about makeup?
Like I said above, I love the process of picking out what to wear and how to apply it.  I love all of the beautiful colors and how company's come out with new fun products. 

7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs high end makeup?
I think they both have great products and they both have terrible products.  Some things are worth spending the extra money on, some aren't. I don't think it is necessary to have all high end make up to look great.  

8. What is one tip of advice you can give to a beginner?
Explore the internet and your drugstore. Start small, don't go for a full coverage foundation if you don't need it. 

9. What do you think about the beauty community on YouTube?
I absolutely love the community on YouTube.  I think a lot of the girls on there are so wonderful and fun to watch.  They really have some great tips out there. 

10. What is one makeup trend you never understood?
Dark lipliner and light lipstick. WHY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment