Thursday, September 20, 2012

Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Express Waterproof Mascara

So last week, I picked up a new mascara, the Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Express Waterproof (phew, that's a mouthful) mascara.  For the past few months I have been using the NARS Larger Than Life Volumizing  Mascara and I LOVE it, except that its $25.  So I have been on the hunt for something that gives me similar results as the NARS mascara, which is tons of volume, no clumping, nicely separated lashes.  I think I may have found it in the Mega Plush mascara.  



I am one for natural bristles on a wand vs. rubber.  I feel natural bristles give you more of a natural look and coat more of your lashes. This wand not only has natural bristles but the wand itself is super bendy so you can really wiggle it into your lashes and pull up to the tip to coat them. 

Without mascara 
With Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara. 

Over all, after a week of using it, I am really liking this mascara.  I will post a pictures/review on the NARS Larger Than Life Volumizing mascara soon to do a comparison. 
Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO
Kristen




No comments:

Post a Comment