Sunday, September 23, 2012

HAUL: Target, Sephora and ULTA



Hey guys!

So yesterday I had a little time to do some shopping and I went out, with a few specific things in mind.  So if you want to see what I picked up, keep reading!


The first place I went to was ULTA.  I specifically went to get the Urban Decay Smoked 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil Kit.  It comes with 6 liners for $38! That is such a good deal considering, the 24/7 pencils go for $19 each on their own.  Unfortunately, after I asked someone, they were not getting them in until the next day! I was super bummed out, but I may go back to get them today or something this coming week.  But I did end up getting all of the other things I went in to get. 


The Big Sexy Hair hairspray line was on sale for $9.99 and I had been wanting to try this particular hairspray, the Healthy Sexy Hair Soya Want Full Hair. I have heard such good things about this hairspray and I have been in desperate need for a good hairspray.  I have pretty fine hair and in order for my to style my hair and for it to stay I need a REALLY good hairspray. So I thought I would give this one a try. This is originally retails for $17.95, but is on a buy 2 get one free sale at ULTA right now.  Here's the link if you want to check it out.


Also, from that same line, I picked up a trial size of the Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner ($6.00 I believe).  I used to use a leave in conditioner when I was younger, but I stopped, not sure why.  I have also heard really good things about this product from people that state it is good for those of us with fine and very tangly hair.  Here is the link to the full size version.



And lastly, I picked up this Urban Decay All Nighter Pore Perfection Duo.  This was only $9! I believe it said the value was something like $21.  I absolutely LOVE the Urban Decay All Nighter spray.  I have the large bottle and a small one for travel, I just could not pass this up.  I paid $12 for the small one when I got it at Sephora. I am also interested in trying out the Pore Perfection Primer.  Check it out here!


After I went to Ulta, I drove up to the mall to go to Sephora because I was out of Soap & Glory's The Scrub Of Your Life body scrub.  I discovered this stuff about a year ago now and I am just in love with it.  It smells so good and I love how grainy the formula is.  I love to exfoliate because I have pretty dry skin and I just do everything that I can to keep it looking good. (I moisturize with the Righteous Body Butter). The scrub retails for $16.  Check it out!

And because I cannot go to Sephora without picking up a mini Hand Food hand cream, I bought one.  These are so great to put in your purse.  They are very moisturizing but not greasy at all! It has the same smell as the body scrub and body butter, which I love.  This retails for $5.  They also sell a larger tube for $10.  Here's the link to the mini.


Lastly, I went to Target specifically to pick up this ELF Powder Brush for $3.  I was watching a youtube video and someone mentioned this brush and how much she loved it, especially for the price, so I thought I would pick it up and give it a try.  I have been looking for a dense flat top brush that was affordable anyway.Check it out here.


And because I was in target, in the beauty section, I remembered that I was almost out of my Q-tips that I use to clean up my nails when I paint them.  So I picked up the precision tip ones. I couldn't find the link to these exact ones, but you can find them just about anywhere. 


And the very last thing I picked up while at target was this TRESemme All Day Hold TRESGEL.  A hairstylist friend told me that putting a gel in my towel dried hair will help it hold when I style it.  So, this one was on sale, and I personally like the TRESemme line of products.  This was on sale for somewhere around $3. 

And that is my haul! Hope you guys enjoyed reading it, Reviews to come on some of these products!

XOXO
Kristen



No comments:

Post a Comment