Saturday, September 22, 2012

NARS Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara



I bought this mascara about 6 months ago (eek, I think its about time to toss it huh?) and instantly fell in love.  I bought the mascara a few weeks after I had my makeup dont at the NARS event at Sephora, where the girl doing my makeup used this mascara.

 It is super black, a little bit of a wetter formula, which I don't mind. The wand has natural bristles which I WAY prefer over rubber bristles.

I really love the packaging of NARS products.  They are very simple and chic. One downside, because of the texture of the packaging, it gets dirty pretty quick as you can see.  But I really like the feel of it, it kind of reminds me of the rubber grip part on a pen
Without mascara

With NARS Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara

 The only real downside to this product is the price.  At $25, it is a lot more expensive than any drugstore brand and a lot of people tend to say that drugstore mascaras are just as good if not better than higher end ones.  Also, because they say to toss your mascara after 6 months, can most of us really afford or want to pay $25 or more every six months on a mascara? Probably not.

Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO
Kristen





No comments:

Post a Comment