Saturday, September 22, 2012

Scent I am loving at the moment


I recently went to Bath & Body Works because their three wick candles were 2 for $20 (they are normally $19.50 each) and I just could not pass that deal up. So, I don't know about you guys, but whenever I go into Bath & Body Works, I am in there for like an hour or more. I can never decide on what to get because everything smells so good! So I was trying to be good, so I only bought 2 candles (and 2 wallflowers and 2 refills for them) and so far, I am LOVING this one, Pumpkin Caramel Latte. I love sweet smells and this one is just fantastic. This scent is described as "Scent your home with this rich blend of creamy pumpkin, spiced caramel and sweet cream and keep your treasured autumn drink all season long." It smells sooooo good. It has just a hint of that latte/coffee smell which I absolutely love (even though I don't drink/like coffee). I would definitely recommend smelling this one if you happen to go into a Bath & Body Works store, it is so good.

XOXO
Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment