Hello everyone and Happy New Year!!
I cannot even believe that it is 2014! Where has the time gone? I am starting out the new year with a favorites post. I thought about doing a yearly, and I still may do one, but it is going to take a little bit of time. This past month has been a crazy busy one for me with the holidays, work and my parents moving, but it was definitely a great month.
This month I have been loving...
1. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. I know I only just got this about a week ago for Christmas, but I have been just obsessed! I use it every day and have just been loving coming up with new color combinations. I don't want to go to in depth with my thoughts because I will definitely be doing a review and swatch post on this soon, possibly some photo tutorials with this.
2. Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation. I have been wearing this foundation every day that I decide to wear makeup. It is so light and natural looking on the skin and the color matches my skin so well. I have done a full review on this, click here to read it.
3. Tocca Creme da Mano in Cleopatra. I believe I got this in a recent Birchbox and I have really enjoyed keeping this in my purse for my lotion on the go. It smells like cucumber and grapefruit, which together smell heavenly. It is a slightly thicker lotion but quickly soaks into the skin without leaving a greasy feeling on your skin.
4. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer in light. I recently started using this concealer and now I can't remember why I stopped. It is not a really high coverage concealer, but it covers what I need covered in my under eye area and it brightens also. I love the easy application and blendability. I am glad I have already purchased another one for backup.
5. M.A.C. Lustre Lipstick in Lustering. I recently picked this up because I have been on the hunt for a great rosy toned pink lipstick and I absolutely adore this one! I can wear it sheer or really build it up to be more vibrant. I really like to wear it over lip balm to sheer it out a bit. I think this color just looks very natural and pretty on my skin tone.
|MACs Lustering Lipstick|
Those are all of my favorites for this past month. I hope you all had a safe a happy New Year! I cannot wait to see what 2014 has in store for me and my family.
What have you been loving lately?