Wednesday, January 1, 2014

December Favorites


Hello everyone and Happy New Year!!

I cannot even believe that it is 2014! Where has the time gone?  I am starting out the new year with a favorites post.  I thought about doing a yearly, and I still may do one, but it is going to take a little bit of time.  This past month has been a crazy busy one for me with the holidays, work and my parents moving, but it was definitely a great month.

This month I have been loving...



1. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette.  I know I only just got this about a week ago for Christmas, but I have been just obsessed! I use it every day and have just been loving coming up with new color combinations. I don't want to go to in depth with my thoughts because I will definitely be doing a review and swatch post on this soon, possibly some photo tutorials with this.

2. Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation. I have been wearing this foundation every day that I decide to wear makeup.  It is so light and natural looking on the skin and the color matches my skin so well. I have done a full review on this, click here to read it.

3. Tocca Creme da Mano in Cleopatra. I believe I got this in a recent Birchbox and I have really enjoyed keeping this in my purse for my lotion on the go.  It smells like cucumber and grapefruit, which together smell heavenly.  It is a slightly thicker lotion but quickly soaks into the skin without leaving a greasy feeling on your skin. 

4. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer in light.  I recently started using this concealer and now I can't remember why I stopped.  It is not a really high coverage concealer, but it covers what I need covered in my under eye area and it brightens also.  I love the easy application and blendability.  I am glad I have already purchased another one for backup.

5. M.A.C. Lustre Lipstick in Lustering.  I recently picked this up because I have been on the hunt for a great rosy toned pink lipstick and I absolutely adore this one!  I can wear it sheer or really build it up to be more vibrant.  I really like to wear it over lip balm to sheer it out a bit.  I think this color just looks very natural and pretty on my skin tone. 

MACs Lustering Lipstick

Those are all of my favorites for this past month.  I hope you all had a safe a happy New Year!  I cannot wait to see what 2014 has in store for me and my family.  

What have you been loving lately?

XOXO
Kristen

2 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, we don't own any of the naked palettes! But we do have our eyes on the new one

    Happy new Year

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely worth it if you have been thinking about getting it! All of them are really.

      Delete