Sunday, December 22, 2013

December Ipsy/MyGlam Bag



Hello there!

I have been on the fence the last week on whether or not I wanted to post this months Ipsy/My Glam bag.  It wasn't the greatest of bags for me, but not completely awful.  But, since I haven't posted in a week because it has been so busy with Christmas coming up and my job has been super busy, I decided I would quickly throw this up.

This months theme is all about celebration, whether it be the holidays, a birthday, a promotion, there is always a reason for a celebration and they have given you the items to look your best for it. 



be a bombshell | The One Stick - Sunset | $16

A huge things I love about Ipsy is that more often than not, they give you full size products.  I actually have the NARS Multiple in Orgasm and I love it and this one seems like it will be fairly similar. This color, while similar to NARS Orgasm, is a little bit more orange.  The product is super creamy and easy to blend.  I think this would be a great product to travel with because it has multiple uses.  I can be used on your cheeks, lips or eyes.  (I have included a swatch below the next product)

Use code IPSY40 to receive 40% off any purchase and a free full-size Raspberry Tart Blush at beabombshellcosmetics.com/



J. Cat Beauty | Big Lip Pencil - Caramel Mocha | $3.99

I love lip pencils and crayons, they are so huge right now and they make applying your lip color so easy.  I am not in love with this color which is a brownish rose, but I will try it out and see how it looks on my skin tone.  It seems very smooth and creamy, and very pigmented. 

Use code jcatlips to receive 30% off any purchase at jcatbeauty.com



Top: Be a Bombshell The One Stick in Sunset
Bottom: J. Cat Beauty Big Lip Pencil in Caramel Mocha


Pop Beauty | Bright Up Your Life Eye Trio - Naturally Bare | $5.75

I love trying out new eye shadows and I have been very curious about this brand.  I have been seeing it at Ulta and hearing about it on YouTube a lot.  I love the colors that I received and the shadows themselves are very smooth and pretty pigmented.  I have used this a couple times and I love the natural look these shadows give. 

Use code EyeLuvPOP to receive 25% off any purchase at popbeauty.com






Starrily | Nail Polish - Bzzz Bzzz | $5

I love nail polish but I am not too crazy about this one.  It is just okay for me.  Maybe I could make the black and yellow/gold work for New Years? This may be passed on to a friend.  After looking at their website, they have really cute nail polishes that I would be quite interested in.  Really great neons and fun glitters. 

Use code IPSY to receive 20% off any purchase at starrily.com


English Laundry | Signature Fragrances for him and her | ???

As much as most people don't love getting perfume samples in subscription boxes, I actually don't mind every once in a while.  These two samples are actually quite a generous size for a sample as well, and they both have a spritzer top. The women's fragrance is quite nice, quite floral with a hint of sweetness.  The men's fragrance is also nice, not that I could describe it, but it is definitely something I would like my husband to wear.

Receive a free gift bag with any purchase of $75 and free shipping at englishlaundryfragrance.com


Total box worth $30.75 (not including fragrances, could not figure out worth)

Overall, this bag was okay for me.  I do like The One Stick and the eye shadows, but everything else I could do without.  I don't like the color of the lip pencil or the nail polish, and perfumes are just a throw in for me, I don't hate them, but I don't love them. 

Do you like getting perfume samples?
What is your favorite fragrance?

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment