Sunday, December 8, 2013

Bath & Body Works Haul


Hello there!

I feel like I have been doing a lot of hauls lately, but I always love to see what other people shop for, I find good ideas for myself or friends and family.  Well, this past weekend at Bath & Body Works they were having a one day only sale that was "Buy 3, Get 3 Free!".  I felt like I just couldn't pass it up, especially since I had a $10 off coupon and I hadn't bought anything there in a while.  

The first couple things I picked up...


were from the holiday line.  I really really like the Vanilla Bean Noel scent (who doesn't?) so I decided to get the body wash because their body wash scents linger for hours on the skin, which is quite nice.  I wanted the triple moisture body cream in the same scent, but they were sold out, but then the sales lady said "Hey, have you tried out the new Whipped Shimmer Body Cream?".  Um, no, but I need this in my life. It comes out of the can like whipped cream and has a little shimmer in it which will be so fun for nights out and holiday parties.  I also picked up the triple moisture body cream in Merry Marshmallow for my sister-in-law as part of her Christmas gift.  This was my second favorite scent out of the holiday collection and you can always use some lotion around this time of year.  I also really love the packaging of the triple moisture body cream because it looks like a cute holiday sweater!


I limited myself to only one candle during this trip.  I have so many at home and I really need to go through all of my winter ones from last year.  I decided on Cinnamon Frosting. Oh dear lord, I love the sweet food smelling candles, but they really make me want to bake a bunch of cookies and muffins when I have them burning. This one is described as " Top off holiday celebrations with the scrumptious scent of grated cinnamon and cloves, vanilla bean and whipped buttercream.


The last two items I picked up for the house because I wanted/needed some holiday soaps for the kitchen and bathroom.  I picked up Lemon Meringue Cheer because I love anything citrus, especially lemon, for the kitchen.  I also picked up Frosted Plum Berry, not for the scent, but for the fact that its purple and will go with my bathroom decor. 

That is all I picked up from Bath & Body Works this past weekend.  It wasn't much, but it was my first winter haul from there.  I hope you enjoyed.

What is your favorite B&BW scent?

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment