Tuesday, July 2, 2013

June Favorites


Hello everyone!

Can you believe it is already July?! Where did June go? Did it even happen?  Anywho, I am super excited for July because my birthday is in July and I have some traveling planned and its summer! 

I don't have a ton of favorites for this month.  I kind of scaled down my makeup routine a lot because it has been so hot and I just don't want a ton of product on my face when its like 100 degrees outside.  So I have been doing fairly simple makeup for this month.  I also didn't include my favorites that carried over from last month, because most of those are still favorites for June as well as May.

Let's get to it already!



First up is the Juice Beauty Stem Cellular CC Cream.  I decided to re-try this after receiving it in my PopSugar box and I have really been liking this all month, in fact, I used up one of my samples (thank goodness I have another one!).  First off, this smells amazing, second it gives good enough coverage for my skin.  I don't have really bad skin, not much scarring, no acne, just a little unevenness and a little redness.  It is about the same thickness as my Revlon BB Cream. 


Next up is another subscription box sample and it is the Sumita eyeliner.  This is a really creamy black eyeliner that stays on like nobody's business.  I have never had a liner go on my tightline and waterline so black and stay on as long as this one.  I would go ahead and say it is better than the Urban Decay 24/7 liners.  And I think these ones are much less expensive as well.  I'm not sure if these are in any stores, but you can buy them online. 


I have been wearing China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy on my hands and toes for about a month and a half.  I just repainted to a different color last week.  This color is so perfect for summer, its bright and fun and if you have the teensiest bit of a tan, it will make you look even more tan. It is a bit difficult to work with though.  It can be streaky and goopy, but if you have the time and patience, it looks fantastic. 


I am pretty sure all of my favorites this month have been from subscription boxes (minus the nail polish). I have also been loving my Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer. Again, smells amazing and feels great on my skin.  I love that it is kind of a pump and you don't have to dig your fingers into a jar and one pump is just the right amount for my entire face. 


Last favorite of the month, the book Revenge Wears Prada. I got this in my June POPSUGAR box and I have been loving this book.  I didn't read the first one (I want to now), but I saw the movie and loved it.  The book picks up 10 years later from the first and follows Andy around with her new job and husband and I have been loving it.  I will probably finish it within a week.  If you love to read, and enjoyed the first book and/or movie, I would definitely pick this up.  

So those are all of my favorites for the month of June.  I have bought some new products recently that may be showing up in next months favorites blog.  Stay tuned for that.

What have you been loving this month?

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment