Monday, June 24, 2013

June Ipsy Bag


Hello there lovelies, today I am going to share with you what I received in this months Ipsy bag.  If you aren't sure what Ipsy is, it is a $10 a month subscription service where they send you four to five beauty samples. Sometimes they are high end, sometimes drugstore, but a lot of times you get full size products.  I find that Ipsy is so great at giving you a bag worth well more than $10.  I have really been enjoying this bag lately.  Lets see what I got this month!



NYX Rouge Cream Blush - Boho Chic

I only own a few NYX products, so I was definitely excited to receive this in my bag.  It is a full size cream blush.  Cream blushes are so great for the summer time, they give you a really natural flush without looking over done and cakey.  Boho Chic is a really natural light pink with no shimmer or glitter. 

Retail Price - $6.00
Use code IPSY15 to receive 15% off the entire site or - 
Use code ISPYCHEEKS to receive 40% off Tango with Bronzing Powder at nyxcosmetics.com




Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter

This is a really pretty creamy light nude colored highlighting crayon.  This is great for highlighting under your brow bone or even on the inner parts of your eye.  The pencil itself is matte, very soft and creamy and easy to blend.  I have really been enjoying this for my brow bone highlight

Retail Price - $18.00
Use Code GLAMBAG to receive 20% off any order at Chella.com



Starlooks Lip Pencil in Tipsy

This lip pencil is really creamy and easy to apply all over the lip to give a nice matte wash of color to lip.  You could wear it just like that, or add a lipstick or gloss over top as well.  I really like the color, its a pinky coral color.

Retail Price - $12.00
Use code IPSY to receive 35% off any order at Starlooks.com



J.cat Eyelashes + Eyelash Glue in EL503

I have been trying to get into eyelashes more.  I love the look they create and they are so fun to wear for a night out.  These look like fairly natural looking lashes and I will definitely be trying these out soon.  This brand makes their lashes from 100% human hair.

Retail Price - $3.99
Use code LOVEIPSY to receive 25% off any order at jcatbeauty.com

J.cat Sparkling Cream Palette in Volta

Now I like my sparkle and cream eye shadows, but there is no way that I would ever find a use for this palette.  This is the first time I have gotten something in my bag that I really disliked.  I could see using this when I was like 13, but I am 26 years old and this is not a palette for me.  I will definitely be selling this or giving it away to someone (maybe my 9 year old niece). 

Retail Price - $4.49
Use code LOVEIPSY to receive 25% off any order at jcatbeauty.com

Total Bag Worth - $44.48

The one think I LOVE about this bag, is the amount of product you get for your money.  This bag was chalk full of full sized products and look how much my $10 got me this month! Now, I may not like everything in the bag, but it such a great value. 

Would you wear the sparkly cream eye shadows? If so, how would you wear them?

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment