Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July Ipsy/MyGlam Bag


Well hello there,

It's time for another My Glam bag blog post.  I have really been looking forward to the Ipsy/My Glam bags every month.  They put such great stuff in their bags and for $10 you a great amount of items.

This months theme is...


"Beach Beauty"!  Of course, what other kind of theme for July would there be?  Everyone is going to to the beach or just outside all the time and its hot and you get sweaty and no one wants to look like a hot and sweaty mess.  They have included products that are designed to "beat the heat".

healthy sexy hair | SOY RENEWAL BEACH SPRAY | full-size, $19.95

I have recently been using the Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray (which is around $6) and I have really been enjoying it.  I usually spray this in my hair, then twist my hair up into a bun and leave it for about 20 minutes and when I let my hair down I have slightly wavy effortless looking hair.  I also love that while it gives my hair some nice texture (I have very fine straight hair) it also gives it quite a bit of volume that actually lasts throughout the day.  I have been pretty lazy about doing my hair lately, its really hot and my hair is damaged enough, so I think I should give it a little bit of a break right?  I am really excited to see if this one is comparable to the one I have.  

sample worth $6.65 | Click here to view on Ulta.com | use code 108723 to receive $5 off 25$ at Ulta.com


benefit | BENETINT | full-size, $30

I was VERY excited that this came in my bag this month! I have been wanting to try this out, but not wanting to pay for a full-size bottle.  This will be so good for summer as this feels like nothing on your skin and literally stains your cheeks and/or lips with a pretty rosy color. I am really excited to try this out. 

sample worth, $6.00 | Click here to view on Benefitcosmetics.com | use code GLAMBAG to receive a free Hello Gorgeous Trio with any order of $35 or more on Benefitcosmetics.com


pop beauty | POUTY POP CRAYON | fuchsia flirt | full-size, $25 for a set of 6

This lip crayon is supposed to be like a long lasting lip balm.  It feels really light and smooth on the lips and has a bit of a cooling feel and minty smell (which is always nice). I love the color, I think this will be really great for the summer time. Lip crayons are huge right now huh?

sample worth $4.16 | Click here to view on Popbeautycosmetics.com | use code POPLUVSIPSY to receive 20% off your purchase at popbeautycosmetics.com


coola | FACE SPF 20 ROSE ESSENCE TINT | full-size, $36

Tinted moisturizers are always great for the summer time. This one is nice because it has sunscreen built it and it feels super light and moisturizing which is a must have if you are going to be out the in the sun. Bonus, this is organic.  I will definitely be trying this out soon. 

Sample worth $5.00 | Click here to view on Coolasuncare.com | Use code IPSY to recieve 30% off any purchase at coolasuncare.com


bh cosmetics | CALIFORNIA COLLECTION SAMPLER | full-size, $17.95 per palette 

This is probably what I am least excited for.  I don't love the colors or the quality of these shadows at all.  They come off very chalky and not very pigmented.  This is probably something I will give away to someone. 


sample worth about $3 | Click here to view on bhcosmetics.com | use code IPSY to recieve 10% off of the California Collection at bhcosmetics.com/ipsy

Total bag worth | $24.85

Overall, great bag.  I am excited to try out the beach spray, Benetint, and I already like the lip crayon.   

Have you tried any of these products?

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment