Thursday, July 11, 2013

Happy Birthday!


Hello loves!

I just wanted to write a quick post today because it's my BIRTHDAY! Hooray for being another year older.  I have always loved my birthday, as I'm sure everyone loves theirs, and have always enjoyed making other peoples birthdays feel as special as I want mine to feel.  I have had a really great birthday this year.  I celebrated a little early with a new purse from my husband and my mom and dad.  I posted a picture of it on Instagram if you are interested in seeing it (kris71186).  I am quite excited for today as well, I am going out to lunch, going to get my free Slurpee from 7-11 (you can get one too!) and then me and my husband are going to have a fun day at the zoo (maybe some ice cream cake later? Who knows.) 

Any who, I hope everyone is having a wonderful day today and remember to get your free slurpees from 7-11!

p.s. The image I grabbed here is from google, apparently they know it's my birthday.  Kinda creepy huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment