Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation Review

Well hello there!



Today I am going to do a review on the new Revlon Nearly Naked foundation.  I bought this a few weeks ago at Ulta after seeing a few people rave about it on YouTube.  I have been looking to try a new drugstore foundation and I think I found a great one.  Keep reading if you want to hear what I think about it and before and after photos. 



So, if you have been on the hunt lately for a new great foundation, I would definitely recommend the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation.  It has light to medium coverage, but can also be built up to a more full coverage look.  It has a very light feel on the skin, like you aren't wearing any foundation.  It gives a very natural look to your skin, not overly dewy, but not matte.  It goes on great with your hands or, my favorite way to apply, with the beauty blender.  The only downside is that you have to pour the foundation out of the bottle and that can get quite messy.  I prefer something that has a pump or squeezes out of a tube, but I'm sure you could find a pump and use it on this bottle. 

 Another downside, because it is a drugstore foundation, you can't test the colors on your skin before buying.  This is something that is quite difficult for a lot of people, even me.  I watched a few videos of people applying the foundation and based my choice on what color they used and the color of their skin.  I was originally going to buy Shell, but after watching someone with similar coloring apply it and it was a bit too light for them, I went with Fresh Beige. They do have a color selection guide by the foundation that you can attempt to use.  I have pretty neutral skin with some pink undertones, but I don't like to buy a foundation that has pink undertones because that usually just enhances the problem, so I go for the neutral coloring, neither pink nor yellow.  Remember, when picking out a foundation, you want to make sure that you match your face to your neck and chest, so pick a color closest to your neck/chest color.  

Overall, I am loving this foundation. It feels great on my skin, gives me just enough coverage, but looks natural.  
No makeup

Just Revlon Nearly Naked foundation

Full Makeup

So there you have it.  My review on the new Revlon Nearly Naked foundation. I hope you found this helpful and enjoyed reading.

What is your favorite foundation of the moment?

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment