Monday, February 11, 2013

Mini Makeup Haul

Hello ladies!


So I did a little bit of shopping this weekend and picked up a few things that I have been eyeing and I thought I would share with you what I got and my first impressions. So lets get started!
I went to the MAC counter this weekend on the hunt for a few new products and I decided to pick up a new blush and I decided on Pink Swoon.  This is a blue toned, matte sheertone blush, so I doesn't come off nearly as bright, but looks so pretty on the skin.  (swatches off all the products are at the end of the post)


Next, I was looking for a new lip color and decided on Lovelorn. This looked so good when I tried it on, it was an easy pick for me.  This is just a few shades darker than my natural lip color and adds a bit of brightness to them.  This lipstick is super creamy and moisturizing.  My lips are naturally very dry, so this works really well for me, I may have to pick a few more up!


This next product I had seen in a blog somewhere but forgot about it until I saw it at the store.   MAC has a few new Pro Longwear Paint Pots and they are so beautiful!  I will tell you know, the swatches of this do not do it justice. I picked up Let's Skate! It is a gorgeous icy pink with chromatic shimmers and glitters in it.  Like the normal Paint Pots, it is super creamy.  I was pretty torn between this color and the purple, but I decided that I would probably get more use out of this one.  If you like sparkle, you will LOVE these.  They are gorgeous beyond belief. Love, Love, Loving this!


The last thing I picked up this weekend is the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink. I  have been looking for this for a couple weeks and I finally found it! I am so glad I found this, it is such a pretty pink! I wore this today and it gives just enough of a pearly pink to the lid. It is very creamy, just like the MAC Paint Pots. 

(top to bottom) Maybelline Inked in Pink, MAC Let's Skate!,  MAC Lovelorn, MAC Pink Swoon
So there is my mini weekend haul.  I guess I was in a very pink mood. I am really excited about all of these new products and have already started to use them and I am loving them all! I hope you enjoyed!

Have any suggestions of new products to try out?

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment