Sunday, October 21, 2012

October Ipsy Bag!

Hello again!  I don't know if you all have heard of Ipsy, formerly MyGlam, but it is very similar to Birchbox as it is a subscription service that is $10 a month and you get a little bag of 4-5 makeup, skincare or haircare products.  This month was pretty darn good. 



Keep reading to check out the items in Octobers bag.
First up is this Pequi Oil Treatment by Couture Colour.  I have a hair oil that I use on occasion that I received in my Birchbox a few months ago. I am interested to try this one out.  It smells really good, like coconut. What I found really great about this is that after you twist the cap off it reveals a rubber cap that flips open to control the amount of oil that comes out.  This is so great because there is nothing worse than wasted product or too much oil on your hands or in your hair. 

Next up is the super cute eye shadow quad from Coastal Scents.  I have the 88 original palette from them that is so great when you are looking for colors that you might not necessarily see everywhere or not want to spend a ton of money on.  I love these colors, they are really pigmented.  Two are matte and two are shimmery.  


The next item in my bag is this be a....bombshell Eye Liner.  I do love a good liquid liner especially in a felt tip marker style.  This one is a little fat, but...I can work with it.  It has a nice rich dark line to it.  


Up next...mascara! This one is What's Your Type? "the body builder" Mascara by the Balm Cosmetics.  I LOVE mascara.  I like that the handle on the brush is long enough for a sample size to work with easily and it has natural bristles.  I love to really coat my lashes and make them look super full and  lengthened. I did try this out once since I have received it and it was a bit clumpy.  I am going to try it out a few more times before I make a final opinion on it.

Lastly is this Mirenesse Lip Bomb Glossy Lacquer Stain. This is like a lipstick in a lip gloss tube.  Its a fairly matte rosy pink color. I have not tried it out on my lips yet, but I think it will be really nice.   

Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment