Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Nail Polish Storage

Hey Girls!

So one day, after looking around on Pintrest (which is awesome if you haven't been on there yet!) and found a really cute idea for storing my nail polish.  Now I don't have a ton of nail polish. I have never really been one to paint my own nails because I was completely terrible at it.  But in the past 6 or so months, I have taught myself how to do a good job at painting my nails.  So I there in turn, have been painting my nails more often. I have found that if you sit down at a table with really good lighting and really take your time to apply the polish, you can do just as good of a job as when you get a manicure.  It may not last as long, but its a whole lot cheaper! So anyway, back to the point, here is a picture of how I am currently storing my nail polish.


I bought this apothecary jar from Michaels (with a 40% off coupon of course!).  I think this just showcases all of the beautiful colors that you might have and gives it a really girly feel.   A good idea if you have a ton of polishes would be to just showcase the colors that you might be wearing this season. I tried to put my deeper berry's and reds and golds towards the front so that is what you would mostly see.  The base was a little short, so I stacked it on top of a couple books to give it some height.  

Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment