Sunday, October 14, 2012

I ♥ Fall TAG


Hey girls!

Today I am going to be doing the I ♥ Fall tag that has been going around lately (mostly on youtube).  I absolutely love fall.  It is my favorite time of the year, so when I saw this tag, I knew I had to put it on my blog.  So, here we go!


1. Favorite Fall lip product?

My favorite fall lip product is probably my Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie.  It has a really nice light berry color that is great for this time of year.  It is also very hydrating and my lips really need that, especially when it starts to get colder out. Another thing I love about the Revlon Lip Butters is that you can put one layer on for a sheer wash of color or build it up to be more opaque. 

2. Favorite Fall nail polish?
2 Coats

Right now I am loving Nicole by OPI in Show You Care.  It is a really dark purple with some shimmer to it.

3. Favorite Starbucks drink?

I am not a fan of coffee at all.  However, I do LOVE their chai tea and caramel apple spice.  Both are extremely delicious and wonderful around this time of year.

4. Favorite Fall candle? 

I have two.  I have been loving my Leaves candle from Bath & Body Works (I have already burned it halfway down!) and I am also loving my Pumpkin Caramel Latte candle also by Bath & Body Works (my husband doesn't like that one so much, so I can only burn it when he isn't home, haha). 

5. Favorite Fall scarf or accessory?

I have been in love with boots this year.  These pair, called the Ananda, I got from JustFab.com, and are super affordable and pretty comfy. I love the quilting on them, gives them a little something extra. They also have a little piece of stretchy material so they fit pretty snug.  Here is the link if you want to check them out.

6. Haunted house, haunted hayride, or haunted corn maze?
I have never done a haunted corn maze, but would love to.  I prefer haunted hayrides over houses. I like to be outside and I just feel a little less claustrophobic than I do when I am in a haunted house.  I make it a point ever year to do something scary around Halloween.  I think it is so fun to be scared. 

7. Favorite Halloween movie? 

Hands down, Hocus Pocus.  This has been not just a favorite Halloween movie, but just a favorite movie in general since it first came out.  (FYI, my husband has NEVER seen this movie! I could not believe it myself.  I am going to buy it today and make him watch it)

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?

I love candy, which is so bad.  But for Halloween, I like to buy the mini Kit-Kats or Reece's cups. Really, anything sweet or chocolate-y will do.

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
I haven't really decided yet. My husband and I may go as nerds/dorks, but he doesn't exactly like to dress up for Halloween, so I may just do something by myself.  Any suggestions?

10. What is your favorite thing about Fall? 
I love EVERYTHING about fall.  I love being able to layer and get all warm and cozy.  I love the cooler weather, the leaves, pumpkins, pumpkin pie, apples, Halloween, cider, you name it, I love it.

Well thank you guys for reading! If you haven't done this TAG make sure you do and post a link to it so I can read it!

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment