Sunday, October 28, 2012

Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation Review *UPDATED WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS*

Hello Ladies!

So I picked up a the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation about a week ago now.  I was in desperate need for a new foundation because I had squeezed every last drop out of my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation.  Now I absolutely LOVE my Chanel foundation, but I wanted to try something new (so that I could review it for you guys) and I also wanted something with a bit more coverage for the colder months.  



So I purchased the Laura Mercier foundation in the color beige ivory.  This color matches my skin tone PERFECTLY.  It was as if this shade was made for me.  Anyway...the coverage this foundation provides is just amazing.  I have forgotten to put on concealer quite a few times because you almost don't need it when you wear this.  It has a very nice creamy texture and is very soft on the skin.  A little bit goes a long way because of the amazing coverage.  It has great staying power as well.  I have been skipping my Smashbox primer and just using my Urban Decay All-Nighter spray before I put it on and it lasts all day long without budging.  My skin looks and feels so amazing with this foundation.
No Makeup
Just Foundation
Full Makeup
Overall, I am so happy I picked this up.  I am love love loving this foundation and I think I will love it more and more every day that I use it.   I know I don't have terrible skin, just a few spots to cover up.  I use foundation mainly to even out my skin tone. 

If you haven't tried this out, ask someone at Sephora for a sample to try it out!

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment