Saturday, May 3, 2014

April Favorites!!!


Is it really May already? Where does the time go?! Well, as we all know, as another month goes by, another favorites post must be made.  

April was a fairly good month.  I did some traveling, there was Easter and a couple days of warm weather.  My hopes are definitely up for May in terms of weather.  I am so beyond ready for warmth and sunshine and shorts and sandals. 

Here's what I've been lovin'...



You may see a reoccurring theme this month, I have pretty much been loving everything that I have hauled recently. 

First up, the Too Faced Chocolate Bar.  Oh man have I been loving this.  It smells so amazing and the colors are all so beautiful.  I love that I can create any look with this one palette and that there are a decent amount of matte shades.  I took this on my mini vacation and it was perfect for day and evening.  I will be posting a full review on this palette in a couple of days, so keep your eyes open for that one. 


I have also been loving this Too Faced Natural Eyes palette that I got in my April POPSUGAR box.  Any day that I was wearing eyeshadow, it was either this one or the Chocolate Bar palette.  Again, the colors are beautiful and pigmented and so easy to blend.  I will also be doing a full review on this and the post will probably be up sometime next week. I am so glad that I am getting to try more of Too Faced products and it only makes me want to try more.  


Any day that I need my makeup to last longer than a normal work day, I like to put a little bit of the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer.  I had an event last night and I needed my face makeup to last me all day, from 9:00am - 10:30pm.  This stuff is magic.  My makeup looked just as good at the party as it did when I first applied it.  Because this is pretty expensive and I normally don't need my makeup to last all day, I only use this for special occasions.  

And the foundation I have been loving.....the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! in the shade Petal.  After a few mishaps, I have found that a little bit of this goes a long way.  Too much foundation doesn't look cute.  But this gives a very natural finish and feels really good on my skin. 

Probably my favorite of all the favorites, the Jouer Mineral Powder Bronzer in Suntan. I am so in love with this.  It gives me that perfect contour I have been looking for! It is not orange or muddy at all.  It is so smooth and easy to blend. Love love love!!!!  


My girlfriend and I went out the other weekend and got our toes done because it was one of those rare beautiful days out and we just had a really nice girls day out.  I brought my China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy with me because this is the only polish I will wear on my toes in the Spring or Summer from now on. I got this last year and just became obsessed.  It makes my feet look nice and tan and the color really pops.  

Lastly, we have the Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti-Aging Eye Treatment.  I have been using this for about 2 months now and have really noticed a difference in my undereye area.  It is more moisturized, smoother and brighter.   


Those are all the products I have been loving for the past month. 

What have you been loving lately?

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment