Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sephora Favorites: Sun Safety Kit


Hey everyone,

I wanted to get this post up real quick because it is a bit time sensitive.  Sephora has launched their yearly Sun Safety Kit" and because it is limited edition, it sells out quickly.  It is already sole out online, but definitely check your local store to see if they still have them in stock.

This kit comes with 16 deluxe sample sizes of sunscreen, self-tanners and more.  It comes in this really cute bag also! The kit retails for $32 and has $177 worth of products inside.  Sephora is donating $20 from each sale of this kit to the Skin Cancer Foundation.  That is another great reason to buy the kit.  This is the first year that I have purchased this kit and I am so glad I did.  There are a lot of amazing products that I cannot wait to try out!
 This is how the kit looks all packaged up.  The bag has a clear circle on either side so you can see all of the products.  


I actually really like the bag.  It is a tan woven fabric with some gold metallic thread and the pink pattern around the clear portion.  This will be nice for travel. 

I am really excited about these three products:

  • Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Bronzing Beauty Balm: .23 fl. oz. 
  • St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse
  • Tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner
I have recently tried out the Tarte Brazilliance and I really like it already.  It lasts for a long time and looks really natural.  I am super excited to try out the other two. 



  • bareMinerals READY Touch Up Veil
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
I have been wanting to try more from BareMinerals lately and I cannot wait to try this powder out.  I already know I like the Too Faced bronzer, so this is a great backup to the ones I have now. 



Here are the actual sunscreens they include:


  • Supergoop! Skin-Defying Sunscreen Oil with Meadowfoam SPF 50
  • Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 50+
  • Ole Henriksen Protect The Truth SPF 50+
  • Clarins UV Plus HP Sunscreen Multi-protection SPF 40
I am really starting to want to take even better care of my skin and suncreen is a great thing to add into my current routine.  I am really interested in the sunscreen oil.  I like that I can carry these around easily in my purse to remind myself to apply them and just to have them on the go. 


They also included four different moisturizers with SPF in them, which is a really great way to get that SPF on a daily basis.

  • Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 Age-defense Moisturizer with With Tea
  • Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20
  • Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15
  • Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion SPF30
I am excited to try a bunch of new moisturizers and new brands as well!


And lastly:

  • Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15
  • Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Glow Moisture 
  • Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pad for Face
My husband really likes the Fresh lip balm so I am really glad this came with one because I am pretty much out of my other one.  I have only tried the face peels from Dr. Dennis Gross so these will be fun to try out. 


That is the entire kit! You get so many products in here and it is such a great value.  I cannot wait to start using all of these!

What is your favorite self tanner?

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment