Thursday, April 17, 2014

April POPSUGAR Must Have Box


It's my favorite time of the month!!  I get so excited when I get that e-mail saying my POPSUGAR box has been shipped! I was out of town last weekend, of course when it was supposed to be delivered, so I may have sneaked a little peak to see what was going to be in the box.  I was pleasantly surprised!

If you aren't aware of what the POPSUGAR Must Have Box is, it is a monthly subscription for $39.95 a month.  The box includes items from various categories such as beauty, home, fitness and food.  Every box is guaranteed to be worth at least $100. Click here to check out their website.

"Spring is finally here, which means it's time to think about getting outside, cleaning house, and going green.  Embracing eco-friendly habits can be chic and fun, and we're here to show you how.  Plus, make not only your home but also your makeup routine a little more awesome with some help from a gorgeous palette.  You'll find the essentials to keep you healthy and beautiful for April and beyond.  Now you're ready to run the world."  Lisa Sugar, POPSUGAR Founder & Editor in Chief.



Must Have Fashion | BlueAvocado (Eco) Shopper | $25

"Leave it to Lauren Conrad to make reusable bags chic.  She joined forces with BlueAvocado to design an (Eco) Shopper bag that is perfect for carrying just about anything.

This collapsible tote is made from upcycled plastic bottles and folds neatly into a wallet-sized pouch.  If this doesn't give you an excuse to go shopping, we don't know what will!"

This is really adorable and perfect for the spring and summertime with all of the farmers markets and garage sales going on.  I like the vintage vibe it gives off with the teal, cream and red rose pattern.  It is also surprisingly easy to fold back up into its little pouch.  I will probably be leaving this in my car for those unexpected shopping trips that come up.  



 Must Have Beauty | Too Faced Natural Eyes | $36

"If you love the natural look, then this Too Faced Natural Eyes palette will be your new addiction.  With nine different shades, there is a color for every age and skin tone. 

Don't worry if you're not a makeup pro; there's a Glamour Guide that will teach you the ropes.  Go ahead and show the world just how naturally beautiful you are!"

This happened to be the item that I saw a sneak peak of and got me sooooo excited for this box.  This palette has been out for a while, but they recently repackaged it and replaced a few of the colors with new ones. The palette is gorgeous and I've been wearing it every day this week.  I like the slim tin packaging, makes it perfect for travel.  I will most definitely do a separate and more in depth post about this. 



Must Have Home | Graphic Image Pocket Notes | $20

"Who runs the world? You do! With this Graphic Image notebook designed exclusively for POPSUGAR, you can remember all the important stuff to conquer the world.

This isn't your average notebook, either - with silver edges, acid-free paper, and a flexible cover, it's the smart and stylish way to keep your life in order."

This is really cute and I will be putting this into my purse right away.  It's actually perfect for my job right now, that and someone is always needed a piece of paper.  I like the periwinkle blue color also, cute.  



Must Have Home | Caldrea Rosewater Driftwood Hand Soap | $10.50

"Slip into a dreamy oasis with this Rosewater Driftwood hand soap from Caldrea.  The combination of floral aromas and spicy cedar undertones creates a subtly divine experience.  
We believe what goes on onto your body is just as important as what goes into it.  That's why this gentle yet hardworking soap is free of any harmful chemicals."

I love pretty soap bottles and this one is super cute and will look great in my bathroom.  I like that it is a bit girly and masculine so it is perfect for anyone who happens to come over.  The fact that it doesn't have any harmful chemicals is a definite plus in my book.  


Must Have Home | Fresh Pastry Stand Totally Awesome Tea Towel Set | $18

"Revamp your dish towel collection with Fresh Pastry Stand's Totally Awesome tea towel set.

Handmade from a water-based ink and completely lint-free, these graphic towels totally live up to their name.  Keep them for yourself, or step up your gift-giving game at your next housewarming soiree."

Totally. Freaking. Awesome.  I cannot wait to display these in my kitchen.  First off, they totally go with my color scheme in my kitchen. Second, they are so cute! 


Must Have Food | Naturebox POPSUGAR Must Have Mix | $5

"NO artificial flavors, NO artificial colors, NO corn syrup, and NO hydrogenated oils.  YES please! NatureBox teamed up with Lisa Sugar to design this custom snack mix especially for POPSUGAR Must Have.

Enjoy the balanced medley of almonds, soybeans, corn, and cranberries for a satisfying crunch.  Grab a handful (or two) with no regrets!"

I am not sure how likely I am to eat any of this, but I might give it a go.  I have never had soybeans before.  Hmmm...

Total box worth $114.50

I really like this box.  I love the reusable bag and the makeup palette a lot! The soap will be a perfect addition to my bathroom, the tea towels will be so fun for my kitchen and the notebook will be really handy in my purse. The only thing I am unsure about is the snack mix, but who knows, maybe I will end up loving it.

Do you like to shop at Farmers Markets as much as I do?!

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment