Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March POPSUGAR Must Have Box


Hello all!

Guess what showed up on my doorstep today? You guessed it, my March POPSUGAR Must Have Box!! If you are not aware of what the POPSUGAR Must Have Box is, it is a monthly subscription that is $40 a month and every month they send you a box filled with their must haves of the month for beauty, fashion, home, food, technology, ect.  Your box is guaranteed to be valued at over $100 every month.  I love this box because of the variety you get and the value of the boxes.  

This month is all about shedding your winter coat and getting ready for spring and new beginnings.  I don't know about you, but I have been ready for spring since Christmas.  It was looking pretty promising here for the last week, but we are supposed to get a huge snow storm tonight, ARGH!  

Let's open up this box.




Must Have Fashion | Brokedown Blue Ikat Scarf | $72

Like a good had on a bad hair day, a great scarf will effortlessly jazz up any outfit.  That's exactly why we love Brokedown's gorgeous blue ikat print, designed exclusively for POPSUGAR Must Have subscribers. 

Because it's also incredibly soft and lightweight, don't be surprised if you find yourself wearing it 24/7.

Oh lord, this just fuels my obsession with scarves.  How gorgeous is this! I love the print and the colors and like the description says, it is extremely soft and I will definitely be wearing this a lot. This is the third scarf that I have received in the POPSUGAR boxes, and I am never disappointed.  Please, keep them coming.  I think I will definitely be wearing this tomorrow. 

brokedownclothing.com

Must Have Beauty | Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum | $27

We've found the fountain of youth.  Made from organic ingredients, Jurlique's advanced face serum promises to diminish dullness, reduce fine lines, and increase hydration, all while protecting skin from everyday harshness. 

The result? A radiant face that's photo-worthy at all hours of the day.

I have really been into skin care lately, so this is right up my alley.  It smells very floral, which is quite nice and has a really nice texture.  I will definitely be putting this to use tonight.

jurlique.com

Must Have Fashion | Dogeared Lucky Horseshoe Make a Wish Necklace | $30

Make a wish! And then put on this Dogeared horseshoe necklace.  

The idea is that the cute gold charm will lock in any good luck that comes your way.  Which, in your case, will be plenty.

This is actually very cute and definitely something I would wear.  If you read the card, it says that you are supposed to make a wish, put the necklace on and when it wears off, your wish is ready to come true.  

dogeared.com


Must Have Home | BaubelBar Elephant Ring Tree | $12

Don't let this silver elephant fool you - it's not just for looking cute.  The charming BaubelBar accessory will make sure you can always keep track of your rings and will add some pizzazz to your side table or vanity.

Fun and functional? Consider us sold.

How freaking cute is this little guy! When I found out this was a ring holder, I became very excited.  I have really been into rings recently (as seen in my recent haul) and this is so perfect.  I am not sure if I am going to put him on my night stand or vanity, but I do think I will name him Henry.  

baublebar.com


Must Have Fitness | ActiveForever Fusion Exercise Ball | $9.95

Imagine all the ways you can use this ActiveForever mini fitness ball for different types of exercises, be it for thighs, abs, or arms.  But first you'll need some tips and tricks, which you can find on the Must Have blog: musthave.popsugar.com/blog.

The best part is that instead of having to use a pump and needle, you can quickly expand it by inserting the accompanying straw and blowing.

I think it is interesting that they put this in this box, because I remember they included a workout ball this time last year as well.  I left this in the package because I am not sure If I am going to keep this or not. I workout at a gym for the most part and I am just not sure if I will actually use it or not.  After looking at the blog and seeing the exercises, these are all things I can do at my gym with their equipment, so I will probably not use this.

activeforever.com

Must Have Food | Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps | $2

If you didn't like peas as a kid, it's because they never tasted this good.  One bite of these lightly salted, high-fiber Snapea Crisps from Harvest Snaps and you'll be hooked on the great flavor and crunchy texture. 

Enjoy them as a midday snack or a salad topping; either way, you'll get your dose of natural goodness.

I really don't see myself eating this, my husband maybe will.  Eh..

harvestsnaps.com

Special Extra | Nature's Bakery All Natural Strawberry Fig Bars | $1.25

A great snack you can eat at all hours of the day is hard to find.  Until you try one of Nature's Bakery's strawberry fig bars, that is.  Enjoy the delicious treat when you're on the go in the morning or after an evening workout.  They're all natural and all yum.

This sounds much more appealing to me. I just may eat this after my workout tonight.

naturesbakery.com

Total Box Value: $154.20

This was a pretty good box for me.  I am really excited about the scarf, necklace, ring holder and face serum.  I could have done without the exercise ball and the snap pea snacks, but overall a pretty good box. As usual, I am really looking forward to next months box!

Would you be interested in any fitness blog posts?

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment