Monday, March 3, 2014

February Favorites

February Favorites

Hello there!

I have been pretty darn lazy all week.  I should have had this post up a few days ago, but my computer decided to restart itself in the middle of working on it and all was lost.  I got so frustrated, that I put it off for a few days, but since it is now March 2nd, it was time for me to just get it done. 

So here, in all its glory, is my post for my favorites from February.  I hope you all had a wonderful month, I for one am excited that spring is only a few short weeks away.  I have been trying to "spring up" my home with flowers and candles, but the 3 inches of snow we just got doesn't help much.  Any who, enough jibber jabbering, lets get to it.

1. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer - Sunny
This is a product that I dug out of my drawers and put it with my everyday makeup to start using it again.  This bronzer is just as good, if not better than any high end bronzer.  I love that it is matte, it is easy to blend and doesn't have that muddy or orange look to it. Major plus? It is only $3!  This is a product that I believe everyone should own. It is cheap, can be used all over the face for a bronzed glow, as a contour or an eye shadow.  If you haven't tried this one out yet, go pick it up.  I found mine at Target.

2.  Too Faced - Better Than Sex Mascara
I included this in a recent haul and I have been loving this ever since. This mascara gives the most amazing volume and makes your lashes look incredible.  The wand looks kinda crazy, but that must be the secret.  I usually only put one coat of this on, it can get a bit clumpy if you put 2 coats on.   

3. The Balm - Hot Mama! Blush
I plucked this out of my blush collection and decided to put it into my everyday makeup drawer to start using it more often.  I forgot how much I loved this blush.  It is a peachy pink color with some shimmer to it, so it gives you a beautiful glow.  Even though I typically save peachy colors to the spring and summer, I have decided that it is close enough to spring, so I am diving head first into the peaches and pinks and pastels.

4. Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Balm - Watermelon Twist
This is another long lost love.  I threw this into my everyday makeup drawer and have been using this a ton since.  I love to put this on just after I put on lip balm so it's a little more sheer and gives a really pretty rosy look to the lips. I definitely want to pick up a couple more of these. 

5. Urban Decay Naked Lip Gloss - Lovechild
I hauled this a few posts ago and I just love this lip gloss! It is so creamy and hydrating and there is just enough pigmentation to it.  I desperately want more of these!

6. Nourish Organic Argan Face Serum
Ever since this showed up in my February POPSUGAR box I have been using it almost every day.  It feels so moisturizing but not greasy.  I think this has really helped my dry skin.  

7. Zoya - Dot
This is the perfect pastel pink for spring! I have had this on my nails quite a bit this month and I have gotten so many compliments on the color.  It is light, so it compliments my skin tone nicely, even makes me look a little tan, but bright enough for a nice pop of color in this drab winter weather.  I really like the formula, very creamy and not streaky. 

Those are all of the products I have been loving for the past month!

What were you favorites for February??

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment