Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag


Hello again,

I hope you are all enjoying the fall themed posts I have been putting up, as well as how often I have been posting lately. I have another fall post for you today, this one is a TAG and it is the Sweater Weather TAG.  I saw someone on YouTube do this recently and thought it would be fun to do.  

Lets get started...


1. Favorite candle scent? Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin or Cinnamon Sugared Donut

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? I do love Chai Tea during the fall, but I also like hot chocolate.

3. What's the best fall memory you have? I feel like every memory I have from fall is the best memory.  I always have such a good time this time of year with family and friends.  I have such great memories carving pumpkins and trick-or-treating when I was little that carry over to my love for fall today.  I still love to carve pumpkins, I'm giving out candy now on Halloween and I just try to make everything memorable and special this time of year.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? Both, although I have been wearing winged eyeliner a lot lately because it looks so good with my current hairstyle. I do love to do a dark lip on special occasions, like date nights or girls nights.  But for everyday, I have been rocking the wings. 

5. What do you want to be for Halloween? This year, my Husband and I are dressing up as Wayne and Garth from Waynes world (I will be Garth).  I am pretty excited and I think he is too even though he doesn't usually like to dress up.  This is a pretty easy costume and has some fun memories along with it.


6. Favorite Thanksgiving food? I am not a huge fan of Thanksgiving food, but I do like mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes.

7. Hats or Scarves? Scarves hands down.  I love scarves.  I love pretty patterned ones to dress up an outfit, or even thick ones that are only meant to keep you warm.  

8. Most worn sweater? Right now, it has been this army green one that I got from Marshalls a little over a week ago.  It is longer and so snuggly and cozy.  The weather here has been pretty chilly, so it has been perfect.  

9. Favorite fall nail polish? I have been wearing Juleps Char, a creamy navy blue, nonstop for about 2 weeks now.  I should probably change it up, but for now, that is my favorite. 


10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles? Jumping in leaf piles.  I am not a football fan, at all, but I do love leaves.  I love raking them and kicking them and jumping in them (what am I five?). 


11. Skinny jeans or leggings? Both.  I love my jeggings from AE and I recently bought a pair of trouser leggings from Target that I cannot stop wearing and I need to buy another pair.  They are so super comfy and warm. 


12. Combat boots or Uggs? Neither.  I don't own combat boots or Uggs, not my style.  I have a pair of riding boots from JustFAB that I really love and a pair of booties from Target that I got this year that I have also been loving. 


13. What's your #1 favorite thing about fall? The weather in general and everything that comes along with the fall time.  I don't think I could really pick one thing. I love the fashion, pumpkins, apples, cider, donuts, halloween, candles, the colors. 

What do you love most about fall?

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment