Friday, October 18, 2013

Favorite Fall Nail Polishes


Hello lovelies!

I am back today with another fall post, this one on my favorite fall nail polishes. I was never really great at painting my nails until I sat down one day and really took my time and concentrated on painting them and found that I could do a pretty darn good job!  Since then, I've loved painting my nails and with that comes the obsession to constantly buy new colors.  Fall is my favorite time of the year for pretty much everything, included nail polish colors.  Now, these are just my favorite.  There is no rule that you have to wear darker nail polish in the fall, but it seems to be popular and on trend, so if you still want to rock neon, do it girl!


Julep | Char 

I recently got this polish in my POPSUGAR box and have been wearing it non stop ever since. I love this dark navy color.  I have never tried a Julep polish before, but it seems like a pretty good formula, but because the bottle is so tall, it tips pretty easily. I am loving cobalt and navy in general for Fall and this color is perfect.


 Butter London | La Moss

Another polish from a subscription service.  Everyone raves about Butter London polishes, they are pretty good, but I think it is mostly their color selection that gets me to buy. Their brush is quite small, which I find quite helpful for someone like me with small nails.  It is easier to be more precise. I love this deep burgundy color, it is so beautiful and rich.


 OPI | Goldeneye

I bought this polish last fall and could not wait to get my hands on it.  I have really been loving gold in general for the past couple years.  This is more like a gold foil/flake rather than a glitter.  It looks really great on an accent nail, or layered over another polish. 



Butter London | Queen Vic

I love this for a transitional color into fall. Its deeper than a bright pink, but not as dark as La Moss.  It's a really pretty creamy raspberry color.  I wore this quite a bit last month.  


 O.P.I | Every Month is Oktoberfest 

I love deep, dark and rich colors during the cold months and I was ecstatic when I found this color.  I know this one was pretty popular last fall when the collection came out.  This color is shimmery, super dark and has reddish purple tones going through it.  



 Nicole by O.P.I | Show You Care

Another deep and dark color, shimmery, but quite a bit more purple.  Like I have said before, I love deep, rich colors for fall.  This is such a pretty deep purple color.  I have loved this color for a few years.



Those are my favorite nail polish colors for fall.  I hope you enjoyed and maybe got some ideas for painting your nails.

What is your favorite nail polish color for fall?

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment