Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June Pop Sugar Must Have Box


Hello there!

I am back with, for me, the most exciting subscription box out there! I LOVE my Pop Sugar Must Have box so so so much.  It literally is like getting a present every single month. If you aren't aware of what Pop Sugar is, it is a monthly subscription box ($35) that includes products from various categories.  This months box was by far, my most favorite box that I have gotten so far.  I love every single thing that came in this box. If you want to see in more detail what I got, keep reading!



Must Have Beauty - Juice Beauty Stem Cell Repair Moisturizer

This rich Juice Beauty moisturizer utilizes its own blend of fruit stem cells infused with vitamin C and grape seed.  It's made with organic ingredients and proven to reduce fine lines and fight signs of aging, plus it smells spectacular!  We also adore the Juice Beauty CC Cream, so as an added bonus, we included samples of the two different shades Juice Beauty makes, so there's one to match you and one you can give to a friend. 

Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer worth - $65.00
Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream samples worth - $7.80



Holy Moses, I just about screeched when I saw that they included a FULL SIZE Juice Beauty Moisturizer.  I love their stuff, but it is just too expensive for me to want to try stuff out.  I have been using this for about a week and a half and I love it.  It smells like fruit loops and it really creamy and feels great on my skin.  I already had gotten a sample of the CC cream from somewhere a while ago but never really gave it a go, but I have been wearing it sporadically for the past week and a half and so far, I am really liking it.  It has that same froot loop smell (which is heavenly for me) and gives a decent amout of coverage.  The warm glow is the perfect shade for me. 

Must Have Entertainment - Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns By Lauren Weisberger

Hot off the presses, we have the must-read sequel to No. 1 best-seller The Devil Wears Prada! We devoured this book as soon as we got our hands on it, and we couldn't wait to share it with you as soon as it hit shelves.

Lauren Weisberger's return to her iconic story, which also became one of our favorite movies, will make the perfect beach read to kick off Summer.  Weisberger's follow-up novels have all been bestsellers, and we know this one will skyrocket right to the top of the list.

Revenge Wears Prada Book worth - $25.99



I absolutely LOVE getting books in subscription boxes.  I love to read and am always up for a new book.  I never read the first of this series, but I saw the movie and know the basic premise of it.  I am only a few chapters in, but it seems fairly good so far.   

Must Have Fitness - Hard Candy Fitness DVD - Addicted to Sweat 4

Want t get the secrets behind one of Madonna's go-to workout routines? Use a chair and this DVD - and get ready to sweat.  This intense but fun workout is aimed to sculpt, tone, and tighten the entire body.

The chair moves take on your butt, hips, and thighs, while the floor work targets your abs. Plus, its great for all levels.  Our POPSUGAR Fitness Director Susi May says, "It is dancy, keeps your heart rate up, and really works the legs and abs!"


Addicted to Sweat DVD worth - $19.99

I have been hooked on Zumba for the past 6 months and have been looking into getting some of the DVDs, so I am pretty darn excited that this came.  I think this could be pretty fun, and if Madonna uses it, then you know it works. 

Must Have Fashion - Gorjana & Griffin Zuma Scarf

Meet your new staple accessory! We fell hard for this scarf as soon as we saw it and simply love the way it mixes classic nautical blue and white stripes with a pop of perfect-for-Summer neon.  

It is cute and versatile and can be used as a head scarf or a sarong to cover up your bikini and hit the beach.  Pair it with a t-shirt and jeans for daytime, or let it add some personality to your go-to sundress all season long.

Zuma Scarf worth - $62.00


I think this was the item I was most excited for.  When I saw this, I squealed and then immediately took it out of the package and put it on.  It is a really big square and is super soft and I have gotten so many compliments on it already. I think my style is fairly classic with some trendy pieces here and there and I feel like this scarf encompasses that for me.  It has your classic navy and white stripes with a bit of fun and trendy neon coral trimming. It also helps that coral is my favorite color to wear. 

Must Have Food - Project & Quench The Thirsty Wintergreen Mints

Project 7 is an amazing company that makes products that give back to a variety of charities in America and abroad.  We picked these wintergreen mints, which benefit a project to bring clean drinking water t communities around the world.

More than one billion people worldwide lack a basic supply of clean water, and more than 1.8 million children die each year from water- and sanitation-related diseases.  By choosing Project 7 Quench the Thirsty products, we are helping to provide clean water to people in need.


Quench The Thirsty Mints worth - $1.79


I am not the biggest mint eater or gum chewer, but I really like that these help out various causes throughout the world.  They taste like your typical wintergreen mints.  I do like the cute tube and cork, that's something new. 

Special Extra - Popcorn, Indiana Fit Popcorn

With 40 calories or fewer per cup, this in an addictive snack you certainly don't have to feel guilty about.

It's all natural and gluten-free, with zero trans fat.  Try it to perk up your afternoon, or bring it out when you watch the big Summer blockbuster.


Fit Popcorn worth - $5.32


I do love my popcorn and these were definitely an interesting flavor, not bad, just interesting.  

Total box worth - $187.89!

Well, that was everything in this months box.  Wasn't it awesome?!  If you have been thinking about signing up, do it, you won't regret it.  I love getting things for every aspect of life in this box, it is so fun and a great way to try out new things.

Do you get the Pop Sugar box? If so, what was your favorite item?

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment