Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sephora VIB Chic Week Haul

Hello there!!
As you can see from the title, this week is Sephoras Chic Week and if you happen to be a VIB like me you probably got a coupon in the mail and/or in your e-mail for 15% off your entire order all week long.  Well, I couldn't pass it up and stopped by on the preview day (and got the free striped bag!) and yesterday and picked up a few items that I thought I would share with you.  Lets jump right in!



I went specifically went in to buy the Benefit World Famous Neutrals Sexiest Nudes Ever palette.  I have been eyeing this for a while.  I wanted it because it included two of their mini creaseless cream shadows in Bikini-Tini and Holy Smokes!  and it also includes four longwear powder shadows in Milk It!, Pause for Applause, Blingo! and Raincheck? Two of those shades are purple and besides neutrals, purples are my most worn eye shadow colors and I don't have many of them, so that was a big selling point for me. The cream shadows are awesome, they are so creamy and easy to apply and blend out.  The powder shadows are also pretty darn good.  I have been loving wearing a purple shadow look using this palette. The silver in this comes off so amazingly metallic, I cannot wait to create a look with it. 


Top: Bikini-Tini
Holy Smokes
(left to right) Milk It!, Raincheck?, Pause For Applause, Blingo!
Next, I picked up Benefits Sugarbomb boxed blush.  This is my first boxed blush and I am beyond excited about this purchase. I love blush and have been trying to expand my blush collection and I think this is a fantastic addition.  This particular blush has four colors that you swirl together and it comes off as the prettiest peachy pink blush.  There is a dark peach color, a medium pink, a purple and a light peach. There definitely is some sheen/shimmer to this blush, so if you don't like that, this one is not for you. Also, bonus, it smells great. 



Because I have accumulated points on my VIB card, I decided that I wanted to try out the St. Tropez Instant Glow Body Lotion. This product gives you instant color and washes off so it's kind of goof proof.  I have always heard such good things about this brand for tanning products and I do love to self tan.  I used this on the day of my friends wedding last week and I think it looked great.  It does give your body a very slight shimmer, but that doesn't bother me (I did not use it on my face).  It looks quite dark straight out of the tube, but once you start to rub it into the skin it fades to a nice golden color. 



I decided to go back to Sephora yesterday to grab a couple more things using my 15% off coupon and one of the items I picked up was this Julep Neon Nail Dips. I saw this while I was checking out last week and thought it looked really pretty and fun and it was only $12. I will be trying this out on my nails tonight and can't wait to see how it turns out! (check out my instagram for a photo @kris71186)

But what I really went back yesterday for was the Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy/Viva La Juicy La Fleur roller ball perfume.  I am IN LOVE with the Viva La Juicy La Fleur scent.  It just smells absolutely amazing.  If you have not smelled this, I suggest you do the next time you happen across it.  I wish this was all Viva La Juicy La Fleur,  but I do like the original Viva La Juicy as well, so I'll take what I can get. 

So that it was I picked up at this years Chic Week at Sephora! This sale is still going on, (ends monday the 22nd!) so if you wanted to pick something up, you still have time! 

What did you pick up from the sale?

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment