Sunday, April 14, 2013

April Birchbox!

 Hello there!

It is time again for another Birchbox blog! Can you believe it's already April?? I am so excited that it is spring, but the weather here has been more like winter.  I am ready for some warm weather! The theme for Aprils box is Tiny Tweaks, Big Results.  It is all about doing a few little things to change our lives for the better.  I am all about changing little things here and there to improve my life and health. Anywhoo, lets get right into the box.



- Mirenesse Glossy Kiss Lipstick in Flirty Kiss.  Launching exclusively in the Birchbox Shop, this user-friendly lip pencil is a quick way to score a high-impact pout. 
A full-size product!!! This is a fun product. I have been loving all of those lip crayons that every brand has been coming out and so this isn't too far from that.  As you can see from the swatch, it is very pigmented and very creamy and glossy.  The color is a true red with a pink undertone.  
Full-size, $26.55
Sample worth, $26.55
Click here to view on Birchbox.com

-Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate.  With a hefty 10.5 percent pure vitamin C, this targeted anti-aging serum brightens skin, protects against free radical damage, and softens wrinkles. 
I am definitely curious to try this out.  Although I don't have wrinkles, I try to do something to prevent them.  They say that this sample size should last 2 weeks if you use it every day.  
Full-size, $58.00
Sample worth, $5.80
Click here to view on Birchbox.com
 -Nexxus Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Elixir.  It's not just your skin that needs anti-aging help.  This new shine-boosting serum cures dry strands and reduces the odds of age-related breakage.  
This is something I will definitely will try out.  I have pretty dry hair because I dye it fairly often and constantly am on the lookout for something to give a little extra moisture.  
Full-size, $20.99
Sample worth, $3.00
Click here to view on Birchbox.com
-Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue.  A fresh blend of blood orange, jasmine, and geranium notes, this citrus scent will keep going as long as you do. 
This smells quite good.  Very summery and citrus-y.  I usually don't like the smell of oranges or citrus fruits in perfumes or body care, but this smells very good.  I can definitely smell the floral notes in it and they mix quite well with the orange. 
Full-size, $60-155
Sample worth, ???
Click here to view on Birchbox.com
 -Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll-on. We love sending you the latest high-end beauty essentials every month.  But we also keep an eye out for affordable finds that will brighten your routine.  Our newest obsession: this nifty eye roll-on from Simple Sensitive Skin Experts. It helps to reduce puffiness and revitalize tired eyes by instantly cooling and gently massaging the delicate eye area.  We're adding it to your sample haul because we think you'll love it as much as we do.  And a fun tip - keep it in the refrigerator for an added cool boost in the morning. 
-This was just something extra that they decided to throw into my box and I think it is great.  I will definitely use this (I already tried it out).  It has pro-vitamin 85 that helps restore, soften and smooth.  It also has cucumber extract and no harsh irritants. Best of all, you can find it at your local grocery store, target, drugstore, ect. 
Full-size, $10.99
Sample worth, $10.99
Click here to view on Birchbox.com

Total box worth, $46.34!

I think this was a great box! I cannot wait to try out all of these products.  There was not one thing that I didn't like or wasn't excited to try.  If you have not tried out Birchbox or haven't heard of Birchbox, click here!  It is a such a great website and service to try out high-end products before you decide to make the commitment.  I have found many new favorites that showed up in  my box.  For $10 a month, how can you go wrong?

What new products are you itching to try out?

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment