Friday, November 8, 2013

Sephora VIB Haul 2013!!


Hello all,

I am back today with another haul. I know, I know, I just posted a haul.  However, this weekend is the Sephora VIB Sale and I went yesterday and picked up a couple Christmas gifts and one thing for myself.  I wanted to get this up right away because the sale is currently going on and will end on Monday, so you all have plenty of time to go run in and get some great products and get 20% off (use code VIBTOPIA online to get the 20% off). 

Lets get to the shopping!

First off, when you use your 20% VIB coupon, you get this cute black and white striped back with lips on the front.  These are always good to have around to haul stuff places or give away. 


Buxom | Shimmer & Shake Show-Stopping Collection of 15 Mini Full-On Lip Polishes & Creams

When I saw this on the Sephora Website, which I frequent often just to "window shop", I thought this would be a perfect gift to buy and split up between my friends.  We usually don't buy each other gifts, but starting last year, I decided to just each of them something small, and usually the same item.  I will probably give each of my girlfriends 2 or 3 of these amazing lip glosses, because what girl doesn't love lip gloss? If you haven't tried a buxom gloss, they do not disappoint. They have a minty cool feeling on your lips, they smell amazing, very sweet and are pretty long lasting on the lips.  I am not sure how I am going to package them up yet.  Any ideas?


Bottom Row Left to Right: Sandy, Dolly, Trixie, Katie, Sugar

Middle Row Left to Right: Royale, Pink Lady, White Russian, Mudslide, Cherry Flip

Top Row Left to Right: Victoria, Olivia, Amanda, Lauren, Rachel

Origins | Skincare Must Haves

My mom came with me to the mall yesterday and while we were shopping around in Sephora, I was asking her if there was anything she wanted for Christmas and she kind of surprised me by saying she wanted to get an eye cream for de-puffing the eyes.  My mom is not one to wear much makeup and has naturally really great skin (she washes her face with water, that's it.).  So we were looking around the store, and she didn't want anything crazy expensive, so we found the Origins GinZing eye cream.  She tried it, liked it as much as you can by only trying it on in the store (mostly to make sure she didn't have any crazy skin reaction to it) and then we found this awesome set that came with the full-size eye cream and 4 other items that she could try out.  This set comes with the GinZing Refreshing eye cream to brighten and depuff, Checks and Balances Frothy face wash, Modern Friction Natures gentle dermabrasion, Clear Improvement Active charcoal mask to clear pores and GinZing Energy boosting moisturizer.  




Urban Decay | Urban Essentials 500 Point Reward

One big reason I wanted to get into Sephora was to grab this Urban Decay 500 Point reward.  I have been saving all of my points and waiting for a great reward to come along and it finally did! You get 4 deluxe sample sizes in this kit, the Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray, All Nighter makeup setting spray, Eyeshadow Primer Potion Anti-Aging, Eyeshadow in Mushroom.  I used the eyeshadow today and I love the color.  Its a very shimmery taupe color that looks so beautiful on the eye.  I cannot wait to try out all of the other products and just excited to have these in my collection. 

Mushroom

So that is what I picked up from the VIB sale, so far, haha.  I am trying to be really good and only buy things for Christmas gifts right now since the holidays are closing in pretty fast. I may end up picking up one or two more things over the weekend, we shall see.

Are you shopping the VIB sale?  Let me know what you picked up or are putting on your wish list for the holidays.

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment