Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Haul: American Eagle and Ulta


Hello there!

So, I have done a little bit of shopping lately and I wanted to share it with you guys.  I went to American Eagle on Sunday because I had to return something and they were also having their 40% off of everything sale and I just couldn't pass that up.  I have also included a couple things I picked up at Ulta, my local grocery store and one item I bought while on vacation in Las Vegas.

So, even though the entire American Eagle store was 40% off, I was trying to be good and not buy everything I laid eyes on and only bought 3 items.

I have been eyeing the AE Cropped Moto Pant for quite a few months now and just couldn't pass them up at 40% off.  I love the motorcycle-esk style these have.  They have really great detail in the pockets and in the knee area. They fit really nicely and have a good amount of stretch to them.  I am quite short at 5'3", so these are more like ankle pants, not cropped, on me which I prefer. I am definitely excited to wear these, in fact, I may wear them to work tomorrow. 
Click here to view on AE.com


Oh boy, when I spotted the AE Crocheted Miniskirt, I just couldn't say no. This is one of the prettiest skirts I have ever seen.  I wasn't quite sure if it would look good on because I have fairly wide hips, but it looked so good on!  This skirt has such beautiful crocheted detailing and is super soft and comfortable to wear. It is fairly structured, but has an elastic band at the top which makes it very comfortable. Click here to view on AE.com



The very first item I picked up was the AE Every Wear Tank in this super bright neon coral/orange.  I live in these type of tank tops all summer.  They are just light and loose enough to be comfortable but slim enough to be flattering. This is probably my most favorite color to wear because it really compliments my skin tone and it's just a very happy and bright color.  One thing about these, if you are wavering between two sizes, pick the smaller, it will stretch.  
Click here to view on AE.com (unfortunately, I do not see this color on the website, but I did just pick this up yesterday in store)

I wanted to go to Ulta specifically to get some more of the Real Techniques brushes.  I thought they were still buy one get one half off, but they weren't, so I only picked up one, the setting brush.  I wanted a small fluffy brush to use for highlighting and I have been loving this so far.  I also have the blush brush, which I love.  I will definitely be picking more of these up (with coupons of course). If you haven't tried these out and are looking for a good set of brushes that are fairly inexpensive, I would try these out.  They sell them individually as well as in small sets. Click here to view on Ulta.com

On my way to the checkout counter with my brush, I spotted this guy (out of place) and thought, I have been looking to buy one of these mitts to use for self tanning but I always forget to get one.  Needless to say, I picked it up and I think it was about $5. I have not used it yet, but I am sure it will be much better than using my hands.

These next two items I picked up on a whim when I had to run into my local grocery store.  I have been looking for the Revlon Lip Butter in Sorbet for a few weeks now and I can never find it.  But I finally did and I grabbed it and I love it.  It is such a pretty sheer hot pink and is very glossy and moisturizing as are all of the lip butters.  I still want to get Juicy Papaya and Wild Watermelon. These are my go to lip products because they are so easy to apply and look and feel great. 



While I was in the grocery store, I saw this adorable little nail polish! This looks like a mini of the Covergirl Outlast Stay Brillian Glosstini nail polish in Bahama Mama. I love this bright peachy coral color with lots of of shimmer in it.  I cannot wait to paint my nails with this, it just looks so summery.


The last item that I wanted to show you was this cute little makeup bag that I got while I was in Las Vegas.  I saw this, and I screamed "me", so I couldn't pass it up.  If you can't read the phrase, it says "Some people do drugs, I buy shoes." This is pretty much the perfect phrase for me.  I love to shop and I love shoes!  I have been putting some makeup items in this to put into my purse. 

So that was my haul! I hope you guys enjoyed.

What have you bought recently?

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment