Sunday, May 19, 2013

May Ipsy Glam Bag

 
Hello there!

It is going to be a week of subscription service blogs, but I promise other stuff will be going up soon.  Well, if you haven't heard of Ipsy, it is a monthly subscription service.  For $10 a month, you receive 4-5 beauty samples (some full size).  It is a great way to try out new products and discover new brands.  

This months theme is Spring Fling. I am loving the chevron bag for this month, it is one of my favorite patterns.  Keep reading to find out what came in my bag this month!



First up, a Zoya nail polish in Neely. This is a really pretty light pistachio green with maybe a hint of blue in there.  This has a creme finish, no glitter or shimmer.  I cannot wait to try this out.  I love nail polish and I love painting my nails, but I have to wait because I just had shellac done for the first time a week ago and still no chips! 

Full-size - $8.00
Worth - $8.00
zoya.com/ipsy
Use code ipsyz for buy 2 get 1 free

Next up is the Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl Bronzing Body Butter in Sun-kissed Glow. I was pretty excited for this, I love bronzing products.  This smells fantastic, I love coconut and it gives you a very slight bronze look to your skin with some shimmer.  This will be great to use for a night out.  
Full-size - $7.00
Worth - $7.00
pacificaperfume.com
Use code Beauty20 to receive 20% off your purchase. 
Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl Bronzing Body Butter

I am all about finding new hair products and I am definitely excited to try out this Nume Finishing Serum. This is supposed to condition and seal your hair.  It protects your hair from environmental and physical stress, treats split ends and gives a glossy finish.  It also tames fly-away's and frizz. I definitely need all of that for my hair.  I have a lot of split ends (I need to get my hair trimmed) and my hair is pretty dry from coloring it and being out in the sun.  It has a very light scent, almost non-existent, which will be nice for those who do not like scented products.  It doesn't leave any greasy or oiliness on your hands after you apply it. 

Full-size - $29.00
Worth - $4.92
numeproducts.com/shop
Use code ipsy60 to receive 60% off any one product!
 The next product is the Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss in Fig. It is a really pretty mauvy pink color with some sparkle to it.  It smells quite good, like something fruity and juicy.  It is very soft, not sticky at all.  I cannot wait to use this! Juice Beauty is known for their organic products. I am quite surprised that this is not a full-size product because it is just has big as most of my other lip glosses.  The full-size must be huge!

Full-size - $15.00
Worth - $7.50
juicebeauty.com/ipsy
use code IPSY20 to receive 20% off of a purchase of $30 or more
Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss in Fig
 Last up, this Yaby Concealer refill in Buff. I think this is a cute idea, except, as you can see from the photo below, it is a bit too light for my skin. I may have to pass this on to a friend.  It feels quite creamy and light, which is nice.  I am not sure what we are supposed to do with a refill pan though.  (I know I can put it in that mini palette they gave us)
Full-size - $5.06
Worth - $5.06
camerareadycosmetics.com
use code ipsyluvsyabycc20 to receive 20% off your purchase
Yaby Concealer in Buff

Total Bag Worth -  $32.48

This was a pretty darn good bag.  Except for the concealer that is just too light for me, I am excited for everything in this bag!  

Have you tried out Ipsy yet?

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment