Sunday, February 16, 2014

February Ipsy Bag

February Ipsy Bag
February Ipsy Bag by theboothofus

Hello there,

Following up from the last post, we have the February Ipsy Bag post today!  This month was a pretty darn good month for this bag.  And being February, the bag theme is all about love.  Speaking of love, I hope you all and a wonderful and love filled valentines day whether you spent it with a significant other, friends or family.  


1. City Color Be Matte Blush | Fresh Melon | Full-size, $2.99

This is actually a really beautiful color and I think will be so perfect for spring time.  I have never tried or actually heard of the brand City Color so I will definitely be interested to see how the quality is on this product. Just swatching it, it seems slightly chalky but the pigmentation is really nice and the color is sooooo pretty. Coral/pink is probably my most favorite color of the last couple years and I think it is one of those universally flattering colors whether it is in your makup or clothing. 

Use code 14IPSY20 to receive 20% off your entire purchase at citycolorbeauty.com thru 3/15

Sample size: 0.314 oz
Sample worth: $2.99

2. Ipkin NY Moist & Firm BB | 02 Light | Full-size, $35

I am always up for trying out new BB creams and this one says it is brightening & wrinkle care, which I know at only 27, I don't absolutely need, but I definitely want to start preventing now.  I have started to notice a lot of changes in my skin just this past year.  The shade might be a bit too light for me, but it has a great texture and looks to have a decent amount of coverage.  Again, I have never heard of this brand before. 

Sample Size: 0.5 oz
Sample worth: $13.46

3. Zoya Nail Polish | Dot | Full-size, $9

I love nail polish and this color is gorgeous! A beautiful creamy pastel pink that I cannot wait to put on my nails, maybe after I finish this post. Zoya isn't my favorite brand, I have had some hit and misses with their polish, but I am always up for trying more out, especially when I receive them in subscription boxes.  

Use code IPSYZP4 to get 1 free Zoya Nail Polish and a free Zoya Remove with the purchase of 2 Zoya Nail Polishes thru 3/15

Sample size: 0.5 oz
Sample worth: $9.00

4. Pop Beauty Plump Pout Mini | Peony Petal | Full-size, $16

I have really been enjoying trying out products from Pop Beauty, they always seem really well made and I always love them.  I adore the packaging.  It has that flattened out packaging that I have seen from Hourglass and the top is that rubberized material that you often see on NARS packaging. The color is a deep rosy pink and the formula is very pigmented and glossy.  

Use code PoppingPout to receive 25% off any purchase on popbeauty.com thru 3/15

Sample size: 0.14 oz
Sample worth: $8.00

5. Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Cream Shaodw + Base In One | Ambrosia | Full-size, $18

This product looks really cool and I think will be fun to play with.  It looks like a lip gloss, but is really a cream shadow.  The color is a gorgeous metallic silvery purple.  I am also interested in seeing how long wearing and crease proof it really is.  

Use code IPSYLOVE to receive 50% off any purchase and a free nail polish at tinibeauty.com thru 4/10

Sample size: .14 oz 
Sample worth: $18.00


Total bag worth: $51.45

Wowza! Thats a whole lot of full-size products in that bag and a huge total bag value!  I am pretty much excited for everything in this bag, it was definitely a good month.  

What did you do for Valentines day?

XOXO
Kristen 

Face care
ipsy.com


Nail polish
ipsy.com


Beauty product
ipsy.com


Mineral blush
ipsy.com


Makeup primer
ipsy.com


Makeup primer
ipsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment