Monday, September 30, 2013

September POPSUGAR Box


Hello there!

I am here to show you all what was in this months PopSugar Box.  I am definitely most excited for this one out of all of my subscription services.  The box is such a great deal and I love that you get stuff for your home, to eat, to workout and beauty items. 

This months box is all about DIY, from crafts to decorating to working out. 


Must Have Home | Barr-Co. Original Scent Reed Diffuser | $46

Fresh, clean, and beautifully designed, this Barr-Co. diffuser will make a gorgeous addition to your home.  This scent is a blend of milk, oatmeal, and vetiver. September is when we start to think about nesting again, so keep your spot smelling lovely without compromising your aesthetic. 

I have been loving this for the past few days.  I put this in my bedroom, which I am rarely in unless I'm getting into bed, so I don't often have candles burning in there and this I can leave in the room and it gives off a nice warm scent.  

Must Have Fashion | P.S.-You're Invited by Erica Domesek | $26

One of the hottest trends right now is DIY, and this is just the book to take your pretty projects to the next level.  Erica Domesek is the DIY expert behind the popular website P.S. I Made This, and this times she's sharing more than 40 beautiful and easy-to-make DIY projects for many occasions.

Let your creative juices flow with the inspiration from this book.  Check back on POPSUGAR Fashion for another DIY project with Erica!

What a fun book! I love doing DIY projects and this got me so excited.  There are tons of fun and cute projects in this book that I cannot wait to try out and I will most definitely be checking out her website.  Who knows, maybe i'll use the inspiration to do a DIY blog on here!

Must Have Home | Rifle Paper Co. Coaster Set | $16

Add a touch of floral to your living room with this set of floral coasters.  We just love this colorful, delicate, and girlie design that will keep your table protected time and time again. 

Bring them out for your next girls' night in - perhaps while trying out a group DIY project together - or give them as a hostess gift for a friend throwing a soiree. 

As cute as these are, I don't think my husband wants to see these out in our living room.  Sometimes you have to compromise.  I think I will end up giving these away as a gift, but they are very cute and practical. 

Must Have Beauty | Kitsch Headbands | $11.99

These Kitsch headbands will be kind to your hair and look cute, too.  Try out a fun new hairstyle, or use them to keep your locks out of your face during your next workout class.

Tie them around a few more times if you're looking to create the perfect ponytail or braid.  We also love to use them to keep our hair in place while we wash out face at night.

These type of headbands and hair ties are everywhere! I do like using them while working out though, so they do come in handy a lot and I love the colors of these. 

Must Have Fashion | Shoptiques | $25

We wanted to share this special online shop with you.  Shoptiques is a marketplace where you can shop amazing boutiques from all around the world in one place. 

Browse through local and emerging designers in Paris, LA, NYC, and more.  This Shoptiques gift card gives you $25 off the entire site. 

I'm not always a fan when subscription services throw in these little gift cards.  Sometimes you have to spend so much to get so much off.  While this one you don't have to spend a certain amount of money to get the $25, 99% of the items on the site are quite expensive.  I am hoping to find something really cute on sale maybe so I don't really have to spend much more or anything at all. 


Must Have Food | That's It. Bar | $1.67

Check out the ingredient list on these fruit bars.  That's right - the only ingredients are fruit and fruit. We are sharing one of our favorite flavors with you, but they're all worth checking out. 

Must Have Fitness | Sharkies | $1.48

For a quick energy boost before or during workouts, we've been snacking on Sharkies. Unlike some other electrolyte chews, they are made from organic ingredients. 

These are both just little freebies for me in this box.  I haven't tried either of them yet, but I definitely will. 

Total Box Worth $128.14

This was an okay box for me this month.  I really liked the diffuser and the DIY book.  The headbands are okay, I will use them and i'll probably give away the coasters.  

What did you guys think of this months box?

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment