Thursday, September 19, 2013

September My Glam/Ipsy Bag


Hello there!

I thought I would do todays post on my My Glam/Ipsy bag that I received in the mail the other day.  I have really been loving this bag and I am sure I say that every time.  They have been putting in such great products and I get so excited every month to see what I am going to get. 

Without further adieu...


Cailyn | Tinted Lip Balm - Big Apple | Full-size, $19

This is a pretty interesting shaped contained for a tinted lip balm.  The top part comes off and it's a little lip brush, not sure if i'll ever use it.  This is not exactly purse friendly, but a very pretty color, a nice rosy red color. (see swatch below next photo)
Sample worth, $19.00 (hooray for full-size products!)
Use code IPSY30 to receive 30% off your purchase on cailyncosmetics.com

Starlooks | Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil | Full-size, $12

Who doesn't need black eyeliner? I can always use more black eyeliner in my collection, it will never go out of style.  This isn't the softest pencil, but I will see how it works out.  It is a matte black, which will be nice for the fall. 

Sample worth, $12.00 (hooray again for full-size products!)
Use code IPSY to receive 20% off your purchase of $35 or more on starlooks.com
Swatches of Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil and Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Big Apple

Butter London | Nail Lacquer in La Moss | Full-size, $15

I could not be more excited to receive this nail polish! I almost picked this color up this past weekend at Ulta during their 21 days of Beauty sale.  Thank goodness I didn't! I think this color is beyond perfect for fall and I will be slapping this on my nails either tonight or tomorrow.  It is a really deep wine color that is just beautiful. 


Sample worth, $8.16
Use code IPSYbl to receive 30% off your order on butterlondon.com

Elizabeth Mott | It's So Big Volumizing Mascara | Full-size, $19.99

I am always up for trying out new mascaras and this one has a pretty interesting wand that I am definitely curious about. There is no color indication on the bottle, but I believe it only comes in black.  
Sample worth, $8.00
Use code IPSYBIG to receive 50% off your purchase on elizabethmott.com


NYX | Single Eyeshadow - Nutmeg | Full-size, $4.50

Well, this was by far the most disappointing part of the bag.  I would have LOVED this shadow, if it had not come completely crushed and spilled everywhere in the bag.  And when I say everywhere, I mean everywhere (if you can't tell from the photo). I'm pretty sad, but I can always go buy this one if I really wanted it. I have already tossed this into a plastic bag and it will be in the trash tonight.  (insert sad face)


Sample worth, $4.50
Use code IPSYPRIME to receive 30% off any NYX Eye Shadow Bases or NYX High Definition Eye Shadow Bases on nyxcosmetics.com

Total Bag worth, $51.66!

What a great bag (minus the smashed eye shadow)! I am really excited to try everything out, especially the nail polish.  Who wouldn't love to get a Butter London polish in their bag?

What nail polish color are you wearing right now?

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment