Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March Popsugar Must Have box!

Hello Ladies!



Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I have been really sick for the past week and my brother has been it town.  So, lets just say its been quite busy around here.  Well, Today I have the popsugar box that I just got in the mail yesterday.  I know I haven't put up the last couple boxes, I wanted to post lasts months, but time just got away from me.  But... I am pretty darn excited about this box so I am making sure that I show you guys!  I you haven't heard of Popsugar, you should definitely check it out.  It is a monthly subscription box for $35 a month and you get all of their must haves of the month.  You don't just get beauty though, you can get food, stuff for your home, fitness and more. Click here to go to their website.

Lets get into the box!

Must Have Fashion: Heather Belle Signature Tassel Necklace. Tassel necklaces are one of the hottest jewelry trends of the season, so we jumped at the opportunity to offer the latest addition to Heather Belle's collection.  This tassel necklace easily transitions from day to night and can be worn alone or layered with your other pieces.  In the middle, you can find the Heather Belle octagon, signifying the celebrity-favorite brand worn by starts like Charlize Theron and Lucy Hale. 

This is such a beautiful gold necklace.  I have been looking for a necklace like this for a while.    I am quite excited about this part of the box and cannot wait to wear it! It is a very long gold chain necklace with a tassel. 

Retail Value: about $70-$80


Must Have Home: The Laundress Specialty Washes.  Freshen up your Spring cleaning with The Laundress.  We have been fans of this luxurious specialty fabric detergent brand for a while, so we're excited to feature of our favorite washes - Denim Wash, Delicate Wash, or Wool and Cashmere Shampoo - in each box.  Gentle yet effective, learn the best ways to wash some of your most beloved items and save money of your dry-cleaning bills as well.  

This looks so fancy.  I received the Wool and Cashmere shampoo.  I wish I would have gotten the denim, because I would probably use it more, but I will definitely try this one out with my sweaters.  

Retail Value: $19



Must Have Home: Corkatoo Corkscrew.  Open wine bottles with ease and flair thanks to this colorful Corkatoo Corkscrew.  We immediately fell in love with the adorable design, but there's no worry of style over function here.  The double-hinge design makes opening wine bottles effortless and reduces cork breakage.  The beak takes on the bottle cap-opening duty.  It's a great conversation starter at parties and can brighten up any girls' night 0 as if you needed another reason to crack open another bottle.

How adorable!! You can always use more than one bottle opener, and why not not a super cute one!

Retail Value: $16

Must have Beauty: Buxom Sculpted Lash Mascara.  A girl can never have too many kinds of mascara, so we're excited to share BUXOM by Bare Escentuals' latest and greatest BUXOM Sculpted Lash.  The wand has a unique S-shaped brush, which is perfect for achieving thick, voluptuous lashes with a shaped curl.  The shape also makes it easy to get both your inner and outermost lashes.  Achieve fuller, thicker lashes with this mascara, which lasts all day long. 

I am SUPER excited too try out this mascara! The wand is so different from any other mascara I own.  I have never tried out any BUXOM mascara, but have heard good things about them. 

Retail Value: $19



Must Have Fashion: Hollywood Fashion Secrets Sweater Saver.  Preserve the beauty of your favorite sweaters with this Hollywood Fashion Secrets Sweater Saver.  It removes pills from sweaters, coats, and blankets without risk of damaging your items.  Throw it in your purse to touch up your look on the go, or make sure your cold-weather clothes are all in order before storing them for the warmer months ahead. 

Wow, I needed one of these years ago. Where has this been all my life?! I cannot wait to use this on my sweaters, shirts, coats, you name it!

Retail Value: $5.99




Must Have Beauty:  The New Black Nail Polish.  Add a pop of color to your next manicure with these cute sets of The New Black nail polish.  We picked an assortment of nail polish duos to include in this month's box.  Try them out on their own or experiment with nail art by creating fun designs or a unique French manicure. 

Who doesn't love nail polish? I received the set called Pardon My French.  There is a classic red and a shimmery coral-y red.  I actually think I just threw out my only red nail polish because it was so old.  I don't wear straight up red very often, but I really like the shimmery color a lot. 

Retail Value: $10



Special Extras: Marshmallow Peeps.  It wouldn't be Spring without Peeps! These classic candy chicks are nostalgic, sweet, and always a delight.   In case you needed a reason to indulge, they have zero grams of fat.  We may be too old for Easter egg hunts, but we'll never outgrow Peeps. 

Hollywood Fashion Secrets Fashion Tape Assortment Pack.  Have a fashion emergency? Hollywood Fashion Secrets tape assortment to the rescue! Secure a falling hem, hold a blouse in place to avoid a potential wardrobe malfunction, and hit your event in style.  Try out a sample of its most popular, classic fashion tape assortment.  You'll be back on the go in no time. 

First off, I don't really like peeps, but my mom does.  Maybe I'll give them to her.  They are cute, but gross.  Second, I love these little packs of fashion tape.  I use these all the time when I go out.  They hold everything where it should be.  These will be a must pack when I go to Vegas in 2 months!


Retail Value (combined): $2.37

Total Box Value: $147.36

So that is everything in this months Popsugar Must Have box.  This was a really great box.  I am really excited to use a lot of these products and share my feelings on them with you in the future.  I hope you enjoyed reading!

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment