Sunday, August 11, 2013

August Popsugar Box!


Hello there,

I know it's been a little while since I've done a post (no excuse, just got hooked on watching True Blood, anyone else obsessed?), but I'm back today with my August PopSugar box!  I didn't end up putting up last months, it wasn't that exciting of a box, but I am pretty stoked for this one.



Must Have Anniversary Gift | Gorjana Open Circle Necklace | $65.00

It's no secret that we're huge fans of gorjana & griffin, so we were thrilled to team up with the brand for your POPSUGAR Must Have special anniversary necklace. 

This simple, yet sophisticated piece is perfect for everyday wear.  We'd style this with a cute day dress for a weekend with friends for everyday workwear. 

gorjana-griffin.com
I absolutely adore this necklace.  It's one of those pieces that you didn't know you needed it until you put it on.  It is so delicate and pretty and will go with everything. 


Must Have Beauty | Dermalogica Precleanse and Special Cleansing Gel | $9.50 & $10.00

Meet the two-step process that will change your skin regimen.  First up is Dermalogica's PreCleanse, which is an oil-based, water-soluble cleanser that rids skin of oil-based debris and pollutants.  It's formulated with plan oils, so it won't clog your pores and will leave your skin ready for the cleansing gel.

The special cleansing gel is a soap-free foaming cleanser that is gentle, yet thorough on your face.  The mint and lavender will leave you feeling cool and relaxed. 
Dermalogica.com
I am always interested in trying out new skin care, and these will be great for traveling or just little overnighters.  I can definitely smell the lavender, which isn't my favorite, but I will try them out anyway.


Must Have Beauty | Lulah Body Wash | $11.25

What's not to love about this Lulah body wash? It smells amazing, creates a luxurious lather to keep your skin clean and fresh, and is all wrapped up in cute cute packaging to brighten up your shower. 

We picked our favorite scents to send to you to refresh your clean routine.
Lulah.com
Well, this came at a great time since I am almost out of my current body wash.  I definitely smell the orchid in this, but unfortunately I can't smell the vanilla.  I hope it comes out more when it lathers. I love the packaging on this, so super cute. 


Must Have Home | May Designs Weekly Agenda Notebook | $20.00

You don't need a class schedule to kick your personal organization into high gear this Fall.  We love the colorful design of this notebook, and inside is everything you need to keep an eye on your days and weeks ahead.

There's only so much electronic calendars can do, and we're still lost without our good old-fashioned weekly agenda stashed away in our bag everywhere we go. 

MayDesigns.com
How cute is this notebook?! I am definitely excited to use this and get my life more organized.  I also LOVE the website for these, you can personalize them every which way and I plan on using this website for cute personalized gifts for everyone in my life. 


Special Extra | Naturebox Granny Smith Apples | $3.99

We teamed up with the amazing month subscription NatureBox to bring you this healthy snack of apple rings.  With no added sugars, these are perfect to enjoy with you need a quick treat in the middle of the day or when you're on the go.  Check out NatureBox to learn even more about getting its healthy, delicious snacks delivered to your door every month!
Naturebox.com
 These are cute.  I love apples, so these will be a really great snack to have around. 


Must Have Home | Bentgo | $14.99

Even if you're not kicking off a new school year, there's no time like the present to try out a new lunch routine.  This Bentgo meal-storage container can keep your lunch well-organized and offers a great, eco-friendly way to eat healthy every day. 

The containers nest together so it's incredibly easy to transport, and you'll never lose your silverware.  The durable containers are also microwave-, dishwasher-, and freezer-safe. 

bentgo.com

I am more excited about this than I should probably reveal.  There is nothing worse than taking a lunch but forgetting silverware.  This includes it!  I cannot wait to put my lunch in this cute container. 


Must Have Home | Lunares Apple Bowl | $15.00-20.00 (unsure of exact amount)

An apple a day keeps the doctor away!  This adorable apple bowl may not be keeping you healthy, but it's a great decorative addition to any desk, entryway table, or tablescape. 

Designed in our home city of San Francisco, this bright red enamel won't chip and is also suitable for any hot or cold foods.  The possibilities are endless, and really, how could this little red bowl not put a smile on your face?
Lunareshome.com
This is absolutely adorable, and will look great as a decorative piece in my home.  I love the silver contrasting against the bright red.  I can't wait to find a home for this.

Total box value | $149.73

This months box was definitely a great one.  I am excited about everything that is in this box! This has been my favorite subscription service since I signed up last November.

What is your favorite subscription service?

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment