Friday, November 7, 2014

2014 Sephora VIB Sale Haul


It is the most wonderful time of the year!

The Sephora VIB 20% off sale is going on now through Monday the 10th.  The sale is for VIB and VIB Rouge members only.  If you happen to be one, I would definitely run to your nearest Sephora or hop online and take advantage of the 20% off!  You either get a coupon in the mail or in your e-mail (I got both). 

I definitely had a few things in mind when I went into the store yesterday and even though I had to rein myself in a bit, I got things that I have had my eye on for a quite a while.  I may go back and pick up one or two more things, but we shall see. 




1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette 
I have been wanting to try the blushes from Hourglass for a while now and when I heard that this palette was coming out, I just was checking off the days until this sale came along so I could justify spending the money on it.  I am so so so glad that I was able to pick it up! The blushes are gorgeous, pigmented and so smooth.  I cannot wait to play with this more.  This palette is limited edition, so if you are wanting one, I would definitely go and buy one now.  It has two blushes that are in their permanent collection (Luminous Flush & Mood Exposure) and one limited edition shade (Incandescent Electra). 

2. Caudalie Winter Duo
I specifically wanted to pick up another tube of the Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream in the travel size for my purse and when I went over to the travel/checkout section, they had this little set.  This hand cream is amazing, especially if you have terribly dry cuticles that look awful all the time like me.  I had picked up a Body Shop hand cream after trying this one out and while it is nice, it just doesn't compare to how this worked wonders on my hands and cuticles.  I think this will become a staple in my handbag.  I like that this also came with a lip balm, because we all need a good lip balm, especially in the winter.  

3. Tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Face and Body Self Tanner
I have had my eye on this for about 5 months now and I just couldn't ever justify spending the money on an expensive self tanner, but the stuff is just so good!  This is by far one of the best self tanners I have ever used! It never goes on streaky, gives an amazing color and lasts for a decent amount of time.  While I put lotion on every day, I just have gotten over the gradual self tanners that you have to put on every day or every other day.  That is just way too much work. I can put this one once every week or two for a nice subtle tan, or twice a week for a deeper glow.  A plus, it doesn't have that gross self tanner smell either. 

4. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
After hearing about everyone rave about this for the past year or so, I finally caved and bought the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer! I got the shade Custard, which matches me pretty well without any self tanner on, and when I do self tan it will be a bit more highlighting. I have only used this once so far, so I can't give a true opinion, but I am liking it so far. 

Those are the items I have picked up in the 2014 Sephora VIB Sale.  I will definitely be doing more in depth reviews on some of the items once I have used them a bit more and formed a really good opinion on them. 

Thanks for reading!

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment