Monday, October 6, 2014

September Favorites!


It is monthly favorites time!!! I am a little late on this, but I thought I would throw it up anyway.  There are a couple of things that I have just been loving this month that I wanted to share with you guys.

Without further adieu....



I  have hopped on the 90's mauve/brown lip trend, have you?!  I have been on a serious hunt for some great lip colors to rock this trend (you will see a few of those in my next post).  

Maybelline Color Sensational Matte Lipstick - Daringly Nude
I have been in LOVE with this lipstick for the past few weeks.  It is a gorgeous nude that has a rosy/mauve tone to it.  If you are wanting to try out the 90's lip trend, but just want to dip a toe in the pool, I would check this lipstick out.  The formula is fantastic.  It is super creamy, smooth, very pigmented and doesn't dry the lips out at all.  

Bellapierre Cosmetics Natural Lip Liner No. 2
I got this lip liner in a Boxy Charm box (another blog that I will be putting up in a couple of weeks) recently and I have not stopped using it! It is the perfect nude liner.  It has the right amount of pinky/rose color in it.  The liner is so creamy and smooth and looks great on its own when I completely color in the lips or with another color added on top.  I will definitely be purchasing another one of these when I run out.  This lip liner has converted me into a lip liner lover! I almost never used to wear lip liner before I got this.  Click here to view lip liner on Bellapierre.com

Top: Maybelline Color Sensational Matte Lipstick-Daringly Nude
Bottom: Bellapierre Cosmetics Natural Lip Liner No. 2
 I have been on a roll with liquid liner lately, I just can't seem to go without it.  I feel that it frames my eyes and makes them really pop.  

Jessie's Girl Liquid Eyeliner
I know I got this in a subscription box, but I cannot remember which one.  I have really been loving this liner, it is super black, doesn't fade or smudge throughout the day and has fantastic packaging!  The only dislike is that the brush on mine has gotten all sorts of crazy looking, (close up below) and has become quite the task to not get eyeliner everywhere.  I will have to go check out a Rite Aid to purchase another one.  I recently picked up a higher end eyeliner and it just doesn't compare to this one. 


Fall is officially here and I just couldn't wait to start painting my nails in gorgeous fall colors!

Formula X for Sephora - Perfection
I have been hearing and reading everyones rave reviews on these nail polishes, so a few months ago, Sephora had one of this mini guys as a 100 point perk.  I took the opportunity to be able to try out the formula and I thought the purple/grey color would be great for fall.  I now know why everyone loves these polished so much! I have never had a polish last so long on my nails when I give myself a manicure! This formula stayed on for about 4-5 days with no major chips until the 4th/5th day.  I definitely want to go purchase a few more of these right away!

NARS Blush - Madly
I am sure this has been in many favorites blogs, but that should show you how great this product really is.  The color is the perfect neutral blush with shimmer that goes with everything! 



My last favorite has been Bath & Body Works candles.  I just loving having them burning whenever I am home. I have been enjoying Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut, Caramel Pumpkin latte, and this little Pumpkin Pecan Waffles candle.  They give off the most amazing scents that fill my entire house and just give that fall feel to my home.  

Thank you all for reading and staying with me over these past couple of months (and years!).

Let me know down below what your favorites have been for the month of September!

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment